First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
With the order banks opening up on the 8th and only open for a short time, do you think Ford will be sending out an email with any more info? I know we all know about it on the forum, but if I wasn’t on the forum how would I have known it was opening up?
Sponsored

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They will most likely send an email to GT holders on the 8th. Most people will begin placing their orders the following day. The biggest concern you should have right now is ensuring your dealership will not charge ADM on your order.

With the order banks opening up on the 8th and only open for a short time, do you think Ford will be sending out an email with any more info? I know we all know about it on the forum, but if I wasn’t on the forum how would I have known it was opening up?

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They will most likely send an email to GT holders on the 8th. Most people will begin placing their orders the following day. The biggest concern you should have right now is ensuring your dealership will not charge ADM on your order.
with the ADM we have witnessed on non raptor Broncos I’m actually curious what dealers will have raptors at.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Reports are coming in that customers are being told anywhere from 5K to 30K over sticker.
I would say the average ADM for Raptor is around 20K but honestly who knows. Time will tell.

with the ADM we have witnessed on non raptor Broncos I’m actually curious what dealers will have raptors at.

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same with me

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer has 10 BRaptor allocations and so far only 3 GT holders have expressed interest in ordering. Sooooooo.... they gonna have as many as 7 they can ADM. My dealer isn't charging ADM for GT holders but flat out said they are marking up the stock order BRaptor $30k .

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really don’t anticipate these things commanding the same after market value as the F-150 Raptors do, they’re completely different vehicles regardless of the Raptor badge. Also, this vehicle has a much more limited reach/audience.

That’s not going to stop dealers from trying, but they will be sitting on that inventory.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really don’t anticipate these things commanding the same after market value as the F-150 Raptors do, they’re completely different vehicles regardless of the Raptor badge. Also, this vehicle has a much more limited reach/audience.

That’s not going to stop dealers from trying, but they will be sitting on that inventory.
MSRP for a base BRap is only about 7k more than a First Edition so I think a lot of people will be considering it

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer hit me hours before Ford hit me about my GT. I expressed interest and was given all the Deets about ordering.

TylerTexas

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer told me that his Ford rep informed him that the rep had to enter my B Raptor order.

Sponsored

Hussberry

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealership stated I can't order till the 16th. Is that true?

Deleted member 35121

here's my dealer communication from yesterday 3/7:

We should be able to submit after 3 P.M. tomorrow, or Wednesday morning. Our Ford rep. was here today, he said there was still some uncertainty to the exact process.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All 2022 orders must be submitted by 3pm eastern today. These include warthog, hoss3 and Everglades. Picked up my Wildtrak yesterday and dealer surprised me with a warthog allocation. I gave him my order and they will key it in this morning

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have an internal dealership memo that was shared with me that I can not post. The 14th you speak of below is the 15th by 10pm eastern. Dealers have until the 15th to adjust all 2022 orders.

Kinda contradicts all info communicated by FORD. Raptor ordering starts at 3pm today and ends the 14th.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All 2022 orders must be submitted by 3pm eastern today. These include warthog, hoss3 and Everglades. Picked up my Wildtrak yesterday and dealer surprised me with a warthog allocation. I gave him my order and they will key it in this morning
No the end date for this is March 15th. The first cutoff was to get all non converted reservations converted first.
Sponsored

Last edited: