Sponsored

Raptor Scheduling Only This Week (5/25/23)

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Posted in the non-Raptor forum section, here.

I don't fully understand this. Does it mean there will also be an entire week dedicated to producing Raptors only? Are these all for already allocated vehicles or could this mean a batch of allocations will be given out?

I wonder if this is the way all Raptors are made - in dedicated weeks? Doesn't seem like this is a good way to make them. The lines capacity is about 2500 vehicles per week, that's a lot of Raptors for a week...
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It is very likely just dropping in filler weeks of Raptors where there are gaps in the production schedule of regular Broncos. I was also in a "specialty Only" week and it did not seem that there was a large # of Raptors scheduled. I'm hoping that there are no changes to my schedule at this point and no more delays...I have a June 2 build date and am hoping to have mine in my driveway by my birthday in early July. It's been a long haul and man do I have a story to share with all of you guys about it...but I'm waiting until mine is in hand so it can't get pulled....yeah it's that bad.

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

On the Ford.com website I see "Scheduled for Production week of 5/15" and has shown that since early this year.

I am guessing whatever will be produced was allocated AND scheduled long ago. Maybe even overflow units.

EDIT: is anything built this week or are they just scheduling for the future?

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was listening to bronco talk live, and someone mentioned they are scheduling specialty vehicles this week. Swamp, hope they schedule yours this week (Thursday). I know you placed your early early this year, so fingers crossed. I’m getting a little nervous that I won’t get my order scheduled this year, although I communicated with my sales rep last week and he mentioned ford issued a new Dora for my build which reflects the price increases. 😫😩

Last edited:
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Unfortunately, I don't yet have an allocation. My dealer slightly misled me on availability of such months ago when choosing them. My concern is all allocation now since the price increases since placing my order have been very significant.

Sponsored

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Unfortunately, I don't yet have an allocation. My dealer slightly misled me on availability of such months ago when choosing them. My concern is all allocation now since the price increases since placing my order have been very significant.
I agree! My sales rep told me the invoice will show 8/9k more than when I placed my order. The good thing is he reassured me that I’ll be paying the original price when I placed my order, regardless of the price increases.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I agree! My sales rep told me the invoice will show 8/9k more than when I placed my order. The good thing is he reassured me that I’ll be paying the original price when I placed my order, regardless of the price increases.
I hope my guys tell me the same - last thing I need at this point is my 85k build to show up in a month and be 97k

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope my guys tell me the same - last thing I need at this point is my 85k build to show up in a month and be 97k
I had placed an order with a dealer in January that had an allocation but with the restrictions that it couldn't have leather or beadlock wheels. On 3/14 it was scheduled to be built 5/29. That has now moved back twice and is sitting at 6/12 week.

The dealer has refused to agree to any price protection. Their claim is that Ford's COVP system doesn't have the Raptor chassis code so they couldn't' COVP my order and thus its ineligible for price protection. I have the feeling this is incorrect info, I just don't know enough about COVP. I know the order confirmation is in my name and I'm getting emails about scheduling and the three shifts in its scheduled week. But I'm not sure if that means it was COVP'd or not.

The other slight hope I have on this order is that since it was scheduled after just the first price increase that it may have been invoiced before the other 2 increases and give me less of an increase to deal with. No confirmation from the dealer around the invoice price yet though. Hope to hear from them this week.

I'm relived I at least bought a temporary Raptor to tide me over until my order came in. At least if this dealer is screwing me over I can just stick with what I have. Without price protection on my new order the sticker price is only $2500 less that what I paid on a more highly optioned Raptor (leather, beadlocks, CF) including $10k ADM.

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had placed an order with a dealer in January that had an allocation but with the restrictions that it couldn't have leather or beadlock wheels. On 3/14 it was scheduled to be built 5/29. That has now moved back twice and is sitting at 6/12 week.
I was scheduled around the same time, but my vehicle has all those options. My date has been 5/15 but has not changed. The dealer offered to schedule me earlier, but I wouldn’t remove options.

Ford needs to get it together with communications.

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My first order got sold out from under me back in December (with buyers order and more). Ford Corp now very much involved in my new order so I'm hoping this one goes smoothly. After it arrives, I'll share the full story. It will make alot of people angry.

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Order update, scheduled for day of 7/11
Sponsored