First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think these two that keep popping up are very early production models. I would not take anything you see as absolute if thinking about ordering etc. No production models have been built yet, that is supposed to happen around first of year.

I think going over the specs should be the most accurate ATM.

That said, I would imagine they are 90% there, final testing they probably won't make any big changes just fixes and improvements.
Sponsored

Br67

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks like reflectors in this photo, too. Maybe the reflectors pop out if you need to use the tie downs?

Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! HOOD

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Fenders
It appears these clips allow the fenders to be removed without tools. We like that the flares are round and allow for large tires. Different models will have different width flares and should be easily changed

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but this says fender can be removed. Is that right? Are we easily going to be able to swap in some prerunner style fenders once the aftermarket catches up? Or do they just mean the flares, which are easily removable.

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but this says fender can be removed. Is that right? Are we easily going to be able to swap in some prerunner style fenders once the aftermarket catches up? Or do they just mean the flares, which are easily removable.
The quarter panels are not readily removal, but black wheel fenders (or flares), quickly snap off for off-roading, so they don't get torn off.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was set on cyber orange but if there’s a white top option and it’s not expensive I just might get the cactus gray with the white top and handles looks amazing white too could look awsome with cyber orange too would need to see pics though like an orange cream cicle . Buddy at work asked me if there was a baby blue color I said I wish they had grabber blue with the white top would have been amazing

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like reflectors in this photo, too. Maybe the reflectors pop out if you need to use the tie downs?

HOOD.jpg
I just think they are painted or anodized red. It's the accent color like the "BRONCO" badge and some of the interior pieces.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not a roof panel. It's the entire rear section that will need two people because of the physical size. See below.

Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! u725_21_cyber_orange_env_2
Except on some models (and I think all 4 door hard tops, that rear section is actually 3 pieces, as the side windows can come off individually as well.

Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! u725_21_cyber_orange_env_2
No reflectors - just painted red. And that red piece mimics the grille with a wide rectangular portion (almost like a handle), and two circles on either side of it. I can't find a close up of them right now.

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The flares are removed just by turning the little levers. No tools necessary. The fenders are also easily removable by the owner. A handful of very accessable bolts and it comes right off. So yes, I'm sure there will be several prerunner-style fenders available in the aftermarket.
I’ve heard rumblings the rear quarters are also going to be easy to remove. Some photos seem to show some fairly prominent bolts along the top edge. Is that a fair assessment?

If so, I see some bRonco replicas in the future...

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if the white painted top and the white seating as pictured above will be offered on production models. I really like this set up they have here. Want a similar color scheme.

TAS213

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved mine already
Sponsored