Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I've had the bronco for almost a week and I love 99.9% of it. I've put over 400 miles on it driving around town, noting off road yet..headed to Vegas Rodeo Friday! There is this one thing...Is there a bolt or something rattling around in the undercarriage or some place unknown? Every once and a while when I take a turn I hear the slide of a nut or bolt in the back! WTF!! I've check in the obvious places, can any one else give me suggestions on where to look? Has any one else had this happen?
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Focus RS is notorious for loose bolts in the hatch, it's part of what makes a Ford a Ford. I'd honestly probably have someone sit in the trunk and drive around and see if they can pinpoint a more exact area.

OP
OP
PatioDaddio78

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your tool kit is sliding in the tailgate compartment. Drove me nuts for a couple days before I figured it out.
My tool kit was in the glove box but I think the carabiner may be the culprit. Hopefully that does the trick! Thanks for the tip. This forum is a wealth of knowledge. Happy hump day.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based off the title of this thread, I thought this was a new country music dance move or something.

Sponsored

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My tool kit was in the glove box but I think the carabiner may be the culprit. Hopefully that does the trick! Thanks for the tip. This forum is a wealth of knowledge. Happy hump day.
can you clarify what you mean? what carabiner? i am getting a weird rattle sound from trunk area and its driving me nuts ... i pulled everything from the tailgate but the jack...

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could it be a rock and not a loose nut?

OP
OP
PatioDaddio78

PatioDaddio78

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can you clarify what you mean? what carabiner? i am getting a weird rattle sound from trunk area and its driving me nuts ... i pulled everything from the tailgate but the jack...
There was a carabiner on the tool kit that was in the glove box. The metal from the carabiner sounded like a sliding nut when the tool kit would move in the glove box. Hope that helps.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

when i put the top all the way down I sometimes hear a rattling noise from the passenger side of the top but i still haven't pinpointed the exact spot
Sponsored