Sponsored

Rattle can spray paint Carbonized Gray color match???

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just wondering if anyone has found an off the shelf spray paint that is very close to carbonized gray. Yeah I know I can order exact match in a spray can. Don't want to spend that money. It's for a few small parts and it doesn't necessarily have to be an exact match.
Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good question. Im thinking of changing out my grill to the wild track version which comes unpainted and was thinking of rattle can. Not sure what they gray is on the grills. My experience on external pieces painted with rattle can has always been that it doesn’t have as much durability though. If anyone has good matches for Bronco colors be great to know here.

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good question. Im thinking of changing out my grill to the wild track version which comes unpainted and was thinking of rattle can. Not sure what they gray is on the grills. My experience on external pieces painted with rattle can has always been that it doesn’t have as much durability though. If anyone has good matches for Bronco colors be great to know here.
Sounds like you could order the Badlands grill instead to save some yourself hassle. It is the same design as the Wildtrack grill but comes in MIC gray as opposed to unpainted. It's not an exact match, but is pretty close and still has that OEM look to it...just some food for thought.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like you could order the Badlands grill instead to save some yourself hassle. It is the same design as the Wildtrack grill but comes in MIC gray as opposed to unpainted. It's not an exact match, but is pretty close and still has that OEM look to it...just some food for thought.
Thanks for the info!..I was under the impression they all came unpainted and you are correct I’m looking for that Style but in the gray color. I ordered a Outerbanks but I don’t like the style or shiny black.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go to most automotive places that sell paints. They can mix up carbonized grey off a CG paint code.
Sponsored