Sponsored

RAVE REVIEWS ON OUR 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO TRIPLE LED FOG LIGHT KIT FOR STEEL BUMPER

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s what customers are saying about our 2021-2023 Ford Bronco Triple LED Fog Light Kit for Steel Bumpers:

“WORTH THE MONEY! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I will definitely recommend this product, I got the yellow lights, they get the job done in foggy and rainy conditions also it gives a great look to the front of the bronco… happy with the product!”- Luis

Ford Bronco RAVE REVIEWS ON OUR 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO TRIPLE LED FOG LIGHT KIT FOR STEEL BUMPER 5890-001_R_1024x1024.j

Product #:
5890-001White
5890-005Amber
5890-006Yellow

Looking for a seamless fog light solution for your Ford Bronco?

ORACLE Lighting has designed a LED triple fog light kit for the steel factory modular (“mod”) bumper on the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Quickly add functional forward-facing LED lighting to your vehicle to illuminate any adventure. The six high-powered emitters provide significant visibility through advanced optics with a 6000 raw Lumen output and a precise no-glare design that avoids blinding other drivers. The powder coat finish, blacked-out appearance, and IP68 waterproof rating offers a sleek look with superior durability to withstand any conditions. Not to mention, they come in three luminous colors: white, amber, and yellow.

The simple bolt-on installation uses factory bolt locations and requires no drilling or modifications for the Bronco fog light kit. Typical installation time is under 30 minutes and can be successfully installed using common hand tools by even the most casual enthusiast. This complete kit includes 2 assembled steel housings, 6 LED Emitters, Wiring Harness, and all necessary hardware.

Score first-class LED lighting that illuminates wherever your adventures takes you with the ORACLE's Ford Bronco Triple Fog Light Kit!

Shop the product here!
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m very happy with mine

FinxLinx

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve had mine for a few months now and they work great, they look stock and provide great coverage in bad weather. Wiring was super easy too with the pre-wired Aux switches.

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve had mine for a few months now and they work great, they look stock and provide great coverage in bad weather. Wiring was super easy too with the pre-wired Aux switches.
YAY!! Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Sponsored

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2 outer pods have vapor/moisture in them

is there a fix for this?
Ford Bronco RAVE REVIEWS ON OUR 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO TRIPLE LED FOG LIGHT KIT FOR STEEL BUMPER IMG_3496

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 2 outer pods have vapor/moisture in them

is there a fix for this?
Ford Bronco RAVE REVIEWS ON OUR 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO TRIPLE LED FOG LIGHT KIT FOR STEEL BUMPER IMG_3496
There's a valve on the side of the pod behind the bracket that you can open to allow this to outgas. If it doesn't or comes back, shoot us a PM with your order details and we can have the LED pod replaced for you!

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely love ours. Have the Yellow and they cut through fog like a knife. Easy install to Aux 6.
Will like too see how they can work in Florida summer storms.

OxfordSas

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 4Dr badlands Sas Lux Leather soft top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had mine for about a year and love them, although I noticed some of the paint is starting to come off, not sure if this would be covered under warranty
Ford Bronco RAVE REVIEWS ON OUR 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO TRIPLE LED FOG LIGHT KIT FOR STEEL BUMPER IMG_4286

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve had mine for about a year and love them, although I noticed some of the paint is starting to come off, not sure if this would be covered under warranty
Ford Bronco RAVE REVIEWS ON OUR 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO TRIPLE LED FOG LIGHT KIT FOR STEEL BUMPER IMG_4286

Sending you a PM!

OxfordSas

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 4Dr badlands Sas Lux Leather soft top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs