redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sure sure.. most of us are here for the big bronco. Have you'll seen the smaller Bronco sport do this exact same run on street tires yet? Super rad.

Yes I have. Good work by the knowledgeable spotter as well, knowing the proper line. Shows a lot of what you can do the just a rear locker. Front lockers helps aid in pulling you, when without a front locker you just need a little more speed and the right line, to push you though, to put it another way.

Last edited:

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody know if you can chicken out of this obstacle and still do the rest of the route? Not for me of course, but you know a friend of mine has doubts he would do it.
Not this one. Once you go down in there there is only one way out. You can bypass hells gate. If I remember right itā€™s like a culdesack obstacle. But once you go down into that hole there is no easy way out.

Last edited:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sure sure.. most of us are here for the big bronco. Have you'll seen the smaller Bronco sport do this exact same run on street tires yet? Super rad.
I def will be adding a sport as a bro or sister to my big bronco later on!!!

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not this one. Once you go down in there there is only one way out. You can bypass hells gate. If I remember right itā€™s like a culdesack obstacle. But once you go down into that hole there is no easy way out.
I got stuck down in a place like that once on a dirt bike. I absolutely could not get out. I was riding alone out in the middle of nowhere. I was so frustrated I ended up ripping my helmet off and puking. Then I pulled my crap together and rode on out. I never went back down in that gully again though. Lol

Sponsored

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice. Can tell these guys have gotten a lot more familiar with the rigs.
cool video

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was so frustrated I ended up ripping my helmet off and puking. Then I pulled my crap together and rode on out. I never went back down in that gully again though. Lol
Oh man. I know those feelings. The fun part comes when you tell your buddies about it , so of course they have to go find it and see if they can conquer it also.
One of those time when I'm all, "Yeah, you drive, we'll take your rig." LOL

Sponsored

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It helps having good spotters.
No doubt. Those Moab guys have that place dialed in. Assuming the drivers are the same from Rubicon, their actions are more purposeful and controlled. I know Moab is smooth with tons of traction but those first few videos at Rubicon looked like a series of minor crashes. Seat time will do that.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It helps having good spotters.

Agreed, also agree that the drivers look like they are gaining a lot of knowledge on this road/off road trip...anybody know who that spotter is...and the drivers?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Makes one wonder who the first guy was that said, "Here, hold my beer."

OrangecrushAZ

Badlands
First Name
Boyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜17 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody know if you can chicken out of this obstacle and still do the rest of the route? Not for me of course, but you know a friend of mine has doubts he would do it.
Ha, yeah you can bypass Hells Gate and Escalator and still do the whole trail. Thereā€™s still plenty of fun to be had there and other trails in Moab without having to do some of these super technical/puckering obstacles.