Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No doubt. Those Moab guys have that place dialed in. Assuming the drivers are the same from Rubicon, their actions are more purposeful and controlled. I know Moab is smooth with tons of traction but those first few videos at Rubicon looked like a series of minor crashes. Seat time will do that.
Agreed. That is an awesome opportunity for those engineers. Plus Moab is a really cool town. I wonder where they will go next.
Sponsored

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"I think that was the bumper" lol. Pretty impressive
Lol I shared a video of a crown Vic out there on this site the other day. It really Is basically a gnarly paved road Not much for proving performance. All you really need is traction and clearance but still awesome footage

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol I shared a video of a crown Vic out there on this site the other day. It really Is basically a gnarly paved road Not much for proving performance. All you really need is traction and clearance but still awesome footage
Ditto
I think hells revenge Is most peoples first stop at Moab For slick rock. It looks intimidating from the parking lot but the trail isn’t really that technical. I’d like to see how far that guy would get on poison spider or cliff hanger. Still impressive that he even tried To do it in a crown Vic.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I notice all the rubber that's been left on that slick rock. If that many 4x4s have done it--so can I! My thinking mimics the time I stood at the door of a C-130 with a parachute on my back. Thousands and thousands of men have done this without mishap--I can, and I will, too.
At Jump School, you trust the gear, and the instructors. On a route like Hell's Gate, you trust the equipment (your Bronco) and your spotter.
Sponsored