First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes pics of the 20 degree sliders and do you have a store front or a way for local pickup?

Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just a thought....shouldn't the sliders be "tubular" as opposed to a square design? So it gets caught less and easily slides off obstacles? Was trying to understand the design of it as I looked closer. Is there a specific reason they are "square" and have 90 degree angles?

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi guys, as you may know we just launched our Bronco Rock Sliders and they will start rolling off the line by the end of this week!

Why are they the best sliders available?
-Completely frame mounted design, transfers no load to the vulnerable rocker panels
-Large, flanged frame mounting plates provide unequalled strength and lifting capacity, plus they protect the bottom of the frame from damage
-Every component in the slider including the tube is laser cut and tabbed together for a perfect fit every time
-Standard DOM round tubing and 2" square is far stronger than the usual 1.75" HREW used by others.
-Usable as a step when paired with our dimpled tread plates
-Dual stage epoxy primer and textured black powder coat is done on our own OEM quality automated paint line
-Unbeatable value for the price

IMG_4430.JPG
IMG_4421.JPG
IMG_2107.JPG
Bronco Slider No Tread (2).JPG
Bronco Slider Tread Plate (1).jpeg
How much does the set weigh?

Green Machine

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 modified
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Looking forward to some more details and pics.

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have a set of 5' and 20' that I could check out in CO I'd likely snag a set for my 4DR! Just need to see how much of a step they would provide as that's a requirement for my wife. Thanks

OP
OP
RCI Offroad

RCI Offroad

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4Dr. 1st Edition, 2022 Badlands 4Dr.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you have a set of 5' and 20' that I could check out in CO I'd likely snag a set for my 4DR! Just need to see how much of a step they would provide as that's a requirement for my wife. Thanks
yes come by anytime, you can check them out on our truck and we have both options to look at!

OP
OP
RCI Offroad

RCI Offroad

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4Dr. 1st Edition, 2022 Badlands 4Dr.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just a thought....shouldn't the sliders be "tubular" as opposed to a square design? So it gets caught less and easily slides off obstacles? Was trying to understand the design of it as I looked closer. Is there a specific reason they are "square" and have 90 degree angles?
Square tube is much stronger than the equivalent round tube for bending. There is absolutely no downside to using square on the main rails when it comes to sliding on rocks because you are sliding on the flat length of the tube
Sponsored