First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess. I mean that shouldn’t change when you get shipped (the email) but could impact when it’s actually delivered. I guess RCI isnt completing orders on an order date/time bases but possibly on a batch bases. Like doing all 2drs first then 4dr and back and forth. Otherwise I should have gotten a shipping notification before @Boverstreet, considering I ordered before him but he got shipped and delivered and im still waiting for the shipment email.
I would think you’re likely right. They had a ton of folks chomping at the bit for the 2-Dr skids. I’m sure they had to change things up a bit and are trying to bang out all those orders that came in on the same day.

Are you waiting on a 4-Dr set?

My set shipped to Oregon in something like five days. It was over a weekend and the fedex shipping tracker didn’t update very well.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would think you’re likely right. They had a ton of folks chomping at the bit for the 2-Dr skids. I’m sure they had to change things up a bit and are trying to bang out all those orders that came in on the same day.

Are you waiting on a 4-Dr set?
That is correct sir. 4dr. With top plates. Satin black. 20degree.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Omggggg RCI emailed me!!! Not the shipping confirmation email but that my order is done and waiting to be shipped. Thats all I cared about. Just a simple communication. Alright. RCI is back in the good graces!!! Wooo. My order didn’t fall through the cracks. Im going to celebrate tonight.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the same thing! Waited forever and then when they arrived they sat on the porch for two more weeks!!
Considering these are “heavy”. Was there noticeable sag in the bronco after installation. As in did the bronco loss an inch (or so) of clearance?

Sponsored

Boverstreet

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
Base
Considering these are “heavy”. Was there noticeable sag in the bronco after installation. As in did the bronco loss an inch (or so) of clearance?
I haven’t noticed, but I didn’t measure before or after. The lady can get in Much easier though. 🤣

Still learning the best dismount though; still trying to lean how to keep my leg from bringing mud into the office. 😆

EGSquatched

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2dr Base Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
None at all, less than 100lbs added for both which is less than a full tank of gas.

Boverstreet

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
Base
They’re frick’n solid though. I’m super impressed. It feels like they are part of the bronco, not just attached to it.

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my skids and sliders mid-April. As of this week, I've got 3-4 pcs, but I'm waiting on the fuel tank and the 4dr-sliders. RCI customer service said (1) week on the fuel tank and (3) weeks on the sliders. So, looks like 10 weeks (roughly) on the sliders. I've asked them twice for some kind of order of installation, but have not gotten a response yet.

Does anyone know what order is recommended for installation? Should I mount the sliders first, then skids from back to front? Or...some other order? Does it even matter? Appreciate any wisdom in advance.

Landoom

Badlands
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avarieaerials.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2 Dr with Sasquatch & LUX. VB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered 3/25 and got my tracking number today. Sitting at 9 weeks for 2dr Bronco. They seem to be doing the best they can on updating their website with estimated lead times. When I ordered it was 3-6 weeks. Now it shows 8 weeks and a bit more for 2dr Bronco. They've obviously had an influx of orders that continue to increase.

Sponsored

Rcarlin

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received my rock sliders for my 2 door; but it shipped with the hardware for the 4 door. When I emailed RCI they told me they don't have the 2 door hardware from their supplier and that I should just use the parts from the 4 door, and toss what is left over. However it's not that simple; the 2 door parts are not a simple subset; for some parts, the 2 door need more.
It felt like this was the first time they were hearing this; but it seems there are others on this thread that have the 2-door; did you not have this issue?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine on this weekend. They look good and aren’t light. I used the 5 gallon bucket method and it helped immensely.
This is the way. Makes it easy.

Axle Roads

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2 Door, 2017 Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received my rock sliders for my 2 door; but it shipped with the hardware for the 4 door. When I emailed RCI they told me they don't have the 2 door hardware from their supplier and that I should just use the parts from the 4 door, and toss what is left over. However it's not that simple; the 2 door parts are not a simple subset; for some parts, the 2 door need more.
It felt like this was the first time they were hearing this; but it seems there are others on this thread that have the 2-door; did you not have this issue?
Yes. Had the same issue.