First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 1956 Chevy Bel-Air
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Installed mine today. Got shortchanged a little bit of hardware but overall great looking rack and super easy to install.

20231221_131446.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed mine today. Got shortchanged a little bit of hardware but overall great looking rack and super easy to install.

Ford Bronco RCI Modular Roof Rack NOW AVAILABLE! 20231221_131446
Nice! Any install pics of the hardtop support bracket they provided? Still trying to figure out how it looks installed.

cosmicsloth

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 1956 Chevy Bel-Air
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice! Any install pics of the hardtop support bracket they provided? Still trying to figure out how it looks installed.
I actually haven't installed that part yet. From my understanding it goes in the middle of the rear cap and rests on the speaker crossbar. I'll probably get around to putting it on if I start to notice any sagging. So far so good though.

They do have pictures in their install guide. https://rcimetalworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/RCI-FORD-BRONCO-4-DOOR-Roof-Support-1.pdf

Aeromech2284

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The PakRax is the sole reason I’m leaning towards the TrailRax. I want that functionality and look. I don’t know why more rack companies don’t incorporate that functionality to their racks.
I'm wondering if the Pakrax could be configured to work with this rack, I really hate the curved front fairing on the Trailrax rack.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm wondering if the Pakrax could be configured to work with this rack, I really hate the curved front fairing on the Trailrax rack.
RCI has their own side panel offering too

Aeromech2284

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RCI has their own side panel offering too
Thanks, I hadnt seen their side rack on the website, it doesnt come up on the Bronco roof rack section. Their offering looks ridiculously large, and doesn't appear to distribute weight from the roof rack to the body.
Sponsored