First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saw this on their Instagram page. Labor Day 20% off sale.

I ordered the Aluminum fuel tank skid but noticed there isn’t any install instructions on their website.

AEC89C25-2F5C-4AD9-9644-CF4CAC46E171.jpeg
Thanks for sharing, bummer they didn’t post it here during their product drop last week or email blast current customers, I’m not on instagram and can’t view it anymore without an account.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RCI Offroad

RCI Offroad

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4Dr. 1st Edition, 2022 Badlands 4Dr.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for sharing, bummer they didn’t post it here during their product drop last week or email blast current customers, I’m not on instagram and can’t view it anymore without an account.
Sorry about that! unfortunately we do not have email subscriber marketing set up yet, but did you get the 15% off we were doing for the new product launch on this forum? If not I can certainly apply it to your order!

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry about that! unfortunately we do not have email subscriber marketing set up yet, but did you get the 15% off we were doing for the new product launch on this forum? If not I can certainly apply it to your order!
Unless that discount was baked into the website product drop pricing on august 24th when I ordered I received no discounting and saw no code here on Bronco6G or your website at that time. I am now trying to cancel the “processing” status order because there are reports here on 6G that front lower control arm skids can cause front end noise and gall/strip the lower strut studs due to the sandwiching of the plate between the arm and original/aftermarket hardware with the increased clamping load and imperfect mating surfaces.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question, with that amount of skid plates. Would you recommend removing them for driving in snowy weather and ice? I’d be worried if ice and snow packs in there causing issues.

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any other photos of the 20* sliders installed? Preferably from the side at about slider height to show if they hide the pinch weld and showing the mounts on the frame. Also, how much clearance is there between the slider support arms and the pinch weld?

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey @RCI Offroad I’m going to the Bronco Super Celebration West (https://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration-west/) in Buena Vista next Friday/Saturday September 9th/10th and would love to represent the full aluminum skids you sold and installed for me but I also need the differential skid I got from you installed along with a couple other simple bolt on things if you can fit me in next week and give me a good install deal?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question, with that amount of skid plates. Would you recommend removing them for driving in snowy weather and ice? I’d be worried if ice and snow packs in there causing issues.
Should’not be an issue. it wouldn’t be any different than the stock ones in that regard.

vanlab

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrek, Ford transit, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have these and aftermarket front bumper? Any fitment issues with bumper?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have these and aftermarket front bumper? Any fitment issues with bumper?
I do with the JCR bumper. Check out my YouTube and IG sites for more details

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know how the OEM steel engine bash plate (that comes with the OEM mod bumper) integrates with the RCI transmission skid plate? Smooth transition? I have the OEM mod bumper with bash plate already, and don’t want to buy/replace the OEM engine bash plate if I don’t have to. Thank you.
Sponsored