Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All sounds good but let me echo many of the earlier posts....

Dont forget us 2 Door owners!!!!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it would be great if you can fast track your frame mounted sliders. Seems like there are very few on the market and only know of 2 others coming in shortly, you can probably capture more customers to your brand quicker by supplying something that others haven't yet..

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜19 Raptor, โ€˜21 Macan S, โ€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post a brief intro to our business and give you guys an idea of the products we plan to build for the Bronco!

We are located in Loveland, CO and do 100% of the manufacturing process in house utilizing our CNC laser, CNC press brakes, world class team of welders, and even an automated 2 stage powder coat system. We primarily build armor for the various Toyota platforms, but have offered skid plates for the F150 for the past 10
years. We plan to further expand into the Ford market and introduce a full lineup of armor for the Bronco.

We took delivery of our First Edition Bronco late November and immediately got to work on designing skid plates. Those skids are currently in the prototype phase and will be available for purchase this spring. Next on the list will be a true frame mounted rock slider and a handful of other goodies coming summer of 22. We do anticipate rolling out some bumpers, roof racks, and other armor for the Bronco, but don't have a firm timeframe at this point.

Definitely let us know if there are any products you'd like to see us fabricate!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us directly at 970-797-3089 or shoot us an email at [email protected]

Bronco.jpg
Welcome! I would be interested in a front light bracket that would work with the existing safari bar you have on the company FE. I have an FE, also CG, and would like to add three Diode Dynamic SS5's on the mod bumper but retain the bar. Gracias!

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post a brief intro to our business and give you guys an idea of the products we plan to build for the Bronco!

We are located in Loveland, CO and do 100% of the manufacturing process in house.

Definitely let us know if there are any products you'd like to see us fabricate!
Hey @RCI Offroad ,

Iโ€™m also located in Colorado, and utilize the great trials we have to really put my Bronco to the test. And my biggest complaint by far, has been how exposed the trailing arm mounts / brackets are. I know several other Bronco owners with the same complaint. But no aftermarket company has provided any armor / skid plate solution for this yet. Could you guys be the first? I live right outside Denver, and go to Loveland often for various car events. Iโ€™d be more than willing to show you the problem area, and even let you use my Bronco to prototype.

Hoping you guys can solve this problem!

Pictures of Trailing Arm Mounts for reference:

Badlands/First Edition/Black Diamond

Ford Bronco RCI Offroad Introduction 3A407FE2-8D24-4FAC-B5F5-B07E8B513B30

Wildtrak/Big Bend/Base
Ford Bronco RCI Offroad Introduction 1C212AA7-B3AE-43B7-B1C0-D9254B748BCF

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys,

We are located in Loveland, CO and do 100% of the manufacturing process in house utilizing our CNC laser, CNC press brakes, world class team of welders, and even an automated 2 stage powder coat system. We primarily build armor for the various Toyota platforms, but have offered skid plates for the F150 for the past 10
years. We plan to further expand into the Ford market and introduce a full lineup of armor for the Bronco.

We took delivery of our First Edition Bronco late November and immediately got to work on designing skid plates. Those skids are currently in the prototype phase and will be available for purchase this spring. Next on the list will be a true frame mounted rock slider and a handful of other goodies coming summer of 22. We do anticipate rolling out some bumpers, roof racks, and other armor for the Bronco, but don't have a firm timeframe at this point.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us directly at 970-797-3089 or shoot us an email at [email protected]

Bronco.jpg
I am guessing you will be at overlanding expo mtn west 22 since its in in your city I hope

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glad to see RCI here. I've used their skids on my Tundra after crushing the stock skids. Like the RCI products. I would be interested in engine/front (not a fan of the hole under the front diff on the Ford skid), transmission and transfer skids for the 2 door.
^^^THIS^^^

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're looking for small projects to start with -- a rear license plate relocation kit that moves the license plate from the lower left side of the rear bumper to the spare wheel mount. This would be similar to how some vendors provide a bracket when you buy a rear bumper:

Ford Bronco RCI Offroad Introduction 1C212AA7-B3AE-43B7-B1C0-D9254B748BCF

I'd pay decent money for just a license plate relocation bracket without having to buy a bumper ๐Ÿ‘€
I just found an awesome solution for a rear license plate relocation kit and top notch customer service. My story...I have a Badlands, and was thinking of adding rear lights. I almost pulled the trigger on a zroadz set, but then bailed after I placed the order because I got sucked into the "what about a cool rear bumper with light holes" rabbit hole. Days later, I settled on my favorite bumper that IMHO most closely matches the modular BL front, but then came to the conclusion that getting it means relocation of the rear plate. I called 4WParts, who has a rear bumper that seemed to also come with a relocation kit, but I didn't want that bumper. The parts guy initially told me the relocation kit was a separate 200 dollar item, but when I called back to order it he said oops it comes only with the bumper. I then called ARB...same thing...they won't sell just the bracket. Then I called Baja Designs...and lo and behold they thankfully sold me their relocation kit without the lights that are typically sold as a much more expensive kit. For about 180 bucks or so I got a slick setup that comes with a main bracket that attaches to the factory spare with through-lugs. Although the bracket us intended to attached with 3 M12 bolts to the through-lugs, I found a set of McGard locking M12 x 36mm bolts and sourced 3 Gorilla conical to flat adapters so the bracket and my spare will be secure. Another bracket bolts to the main bracket, and the license plate mounts to that. For lighting, the upper two license plate boots are leds that shine downwards. A wiring harness is included. The kit is very sturdy.

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Bronco-Reverse-Kits.asp

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just found an awesome solution for a rear license plate relocation kit and top notch customer service. My story...I have a Badlands, and was thinking of adding rear lights. I almost pulled the trigger on a zroadz set, but then bailed after I placed the order because I got sucked into the "what about a cool rear bumper with light holes" rabbit hole. Days later, I settled on my favorite bumper that IMHO most closely matches the modular BL front, but then came to the conclusion that getting it means relocation of the rear plate. I called 4WParts, who has a rear bumper that seemed to also come with a relocation kit, but I didn't want that bumper. The parts guy initially told me the relocation kit was a separate 200 dollar item, but when I called back to order it he said oops it comes only with the bumper. I then called ARB...same thing...they won't sell just the bracket. Then I called Baja Designs...and lo and behold they thankfully sold me their relocation kit without the lights that are typically sold as a much more expensive kit. For about 180 bucks or so I got a slick setup that comes with a main bracket that attaches to the factory spare with through-lugs. Although the bracket us intended to attached with 3 M12 bolts to the through-lugs, I found a set of McGard locking M12 x 36mm bolts and sourced 3 Gorilla conical to flat adapters so the bracket and my spare will be secure. Another bracket bolts to the main bracket, and the license plate mounts to that. For lighting, the upper two license plate boots are leds that shine downwards. A wiring harness is included. The kit is very sturdy.

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Bronco-Reverse-Kits.asp
Soโ€ฆ what rear bumper did you get? Lol.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door skids are definitely something we will build, it's just a matter of getting our hands on one to be able to compare the fitment of the 4 door skids on the 2 door. Ideally one set of skids would fit both, but once we get one in the shop we'll be able to put that to the test!
I'm just right across I 25. Hope to get my 2 door pretty soon. I'll be in touch!!

Sponsored

Running_riot

Big Bend
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@RCI Offroad I'm glad to see y'all coming around to the Bronco. I had your full kit on my Runner. I'm hoping y'all do an integration plate with the factory bash plate like you did for the Toyotas. Following for updates.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Great Folks @RCI Offroad

In pinging the forum and talking to many, we are wondering if you could consider offering a slider/step in between 5 and 20? Weโ€™re thinking like 12-13. What do you think?
Sponsored