Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no experience with the rack, but RCI products have always worked well for me and been very solid.

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Have one ordered, I'll post pictures and impressions once I get it delivered/installed!

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2017 Toyota Tacoma Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was one of the first orders. They said it should ship out the first week of October. I will post pictures also impressions once it is install. I have a lot of their products on my Tacoma and am very satisfied.

Sponsored

Desert Rider

First Edition
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1999 Super Duty, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How far does it extend (in inches) above the highest point on the hard-top roof? Wonder if I could still get it thru my garage door? I have a First Edition SAS.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was considering doing a full roof rack like this, but really wanted access to removing my roof whenever I wanted.
I believe I'm going to go with a light utility trailer. They're priced really well and can carry a ton of stuff. I can have access to my roof and not worry about it.
I've been thinking of making some additions to put on the trailer itself, like a raised bed so I can mount a "rooftop tent" on the trailer and store stuff under it when we go camping.
I have space in my garage that I could hoist the trailer to the ceiling for long-term storage to keep it out of the way.
Just a thought...

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How far does it extend (in inches) above the highest point on the hard-top roof? Wonder if I could still get it thru my garage door? I have a First Edition SAS.
"Less than 4"" according the site info.

RCI Offroad

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4Dr. 1st Edition, 2022 Badlands 4Dr.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was considering doing a full roof rack like this, but really wanted access to removing my roof whenever I wanted.
I believe I'm going to go with a light utility trailer. They're priced really well and can carry a ton of stuff. I can have access to my roof and not worry about it.
I've been thinking of making some additions to put on the trailer itself, like a raised bed so I can mount a "rooftop tent" on the trailer and store stuff under it when we go camping.
I have space in my garage that I could hoist the trailer to the ceiling for long-term storage to keep it out of the way.
Just a thought...
Just a heads up but this rack was designed to be able to remove the front three panels of the hard top. Unless you are running a heavy RTT I would recommend running the roof rack without the filler panels which simply fill in the front space and add rigidity under heavy load.

RCI Offroad

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4Dr. 1st Edition, 2022 Badlands 4Dr.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here is a video showing the removal of the hardtop just to show how simple it is.

Sponsored