Sponsored

RCV Axle Issues

Northridge4x4

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Jeeps and one lone Bronco (so far)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a friendly breakdown on the RCV axles issues a few have posted up recently and the resolution on fixing them. If you ordered a set of RCV axles for your Bronco and your experiencing the excessive noise or clunking some have mentioned just reach out to the dealer you ordered them from or to RCV directly with all your order info and description of the issue and they will get a claim going. RCV is sending out revised axles that are quality checked and tested. Sounds like there was a bad batch that may have gone out since it has not effected everyone. We are just wrapping up a set of bad axles for one customer and RCV so far has been pretty helpful in getting us taken care of. Hopefully this helps a few who are in the dark on the situation.
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a friendly breakdown on the RCV axles issues a few have posted up recently and the resolution on fixing them. If you ordered a set of RCV axles for your Bronco and your experiencing the excessive noise or clunking some have mentioned just reach out to the dealer you ordered them from or to RCV directly with all your order info and description of the issue and they will get a claim going. RCV is sending out revised axles that are quality checked and tested. Sounds like there was a bad batch that may have gone out since it has not effected everyone. We are just wrapping up a set of bad axles for one customer and RCV so far has been pretty helpful in getting us taken care of. Hopefully this helps a few who are in the dark on the situation.
Do they have a affected manufactured date range? Mine are still in the box.

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
info sadly i do not have. best bet is to email your dealer used and just ask them and i am betting they could get with RCV to try and figure out

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out RCV (bought direct). They didn't offer any dates, but assured if any issue they would be replaced no problem.
Just waiting for 1 key item before tearing into the front end. No sense doing it more than once when all my upgrades involve removing a lot of the same items for install. ;)

2bigbronco

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update. I know mine and several others with issues had a date of march 3rd 2022 on them.

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the update. I know mine and several others with issues had a date of march 3rd 2022 on them.
help when and where I can
Sponsored