First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m new to soft tops and just received my rig. The removal of the side and back panels and the lowering of the top was a cake-walk. However, when I reassembled the top, I wasn’t sure if I did it correctly. In particular, I don’t know how the sides of the roof above the doors are supposed to connect/seat. The weather stripping just seems to hang over the metal frame. Appreciate your suggestions.
Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m new to soft tops and just received my rig. The removal of the side and back panels and the lowering of the top was a cake-walk. However, when I reassembled the top, I wasn’t sure if I did it correctly. In particular, I don’t know how the sides of the roof above the doors are supposed to connect/seat. The weather stripping just seems to hang over the metal frame. Appreciate your suggestions.
Curious if there was a shot in the manual about it. Probably just sits on the rails and pressure from the latches creates the seal. Your manual would know the best.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CSRedDragon

CSRedDragon

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The weather stripping doesn’t need to be adjusted or anything. It might not look seated fully at times but it’s working. When having the top open and windows up you still have that window seal so it’s secure there. Kind of hard to explain but never had a leak issue.

OP
OP
CSRedDragon

CSRedDragon

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The weather stripping doesn’t need to be adjusted or anything. It might not look seated fully at times but it’s working. When having the top open and windows up you still have that window seal so it’s secure there. Kind of hard to explain but never had a leak issue.
Makes sense. That’s what I was looking for on feedback. Thanks!
Sponsored