Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 6spd 2013 F150 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Looks to me if you want to add larger tires, say from 33" on the BL to 35"s without a lift, those squared fenders may be the answer. Keeps the CG lower and that is a good thing. This is all very intriguing and exciting! The possibilities!

Advertisement

Dads_bronze_bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / 00 TJ
It is annoying that they never went into the Bestop TrekTop and showed it's features, and they did not even mention, much less show the 4WP lift. (Unlike the Sport and F150.)

Is this even a live, operating build?

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, babysitting a v8 4runner
I'm thinking for what those fenders and doors are going to cost, you will think twice about making them the beaters. And maybe I'm wrong but flat or matte finishes are going to be harder to get the pin-striping or other trail damage out.

drive21bronco

Base
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 1978 CJ-7
I wonder how well the fenders will line up with the other body lines when put back on. Will there be much adjustment or will they bolt right in place allowing for not uneven gaps.

AMK610

Base
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
I wonder how well the fenders will line up with the other body lines when put back on. Will there be much adjustment or will they bolt right in place allowing for not uneven gaps.
i was wondering this too. on the bright side, hopefully we will be able to adjust things if the fitment is off

Advertisement

Advertisement