Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did a video on this as well, but wanted to make sure everyone knows before they drop $500+ on one of these that the plastic plate requires some extreme cutting in order to work. The plastic plate for the actual Raptor grill would negate this, but it is on back order with no release in site. The factory amber grill lights are as well, but I was able to find some on eBay that work.

Ford Bronco Read this before buying a True Ford Raptor Grill IMG_0994
Ford Bronco Read this before buying a True Ford Raptor Grill IMG_0996

Ford Bronco Read this before buying a True Ford Raptor Grill 6347490A-7047-40BA-ABDC-1F116963B118

Ford Bronco Read this before buying a True Ford Raptor Grill 5A012475-DD23-492A-90AB-36B8550696B2

The correct bracket (on backorder):
Ford Bronco Read this before buying a True Ford Raptor Grill Raptor bracket
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TL;DR: No issues if you keep bronco grill on bronco and raptor grill on raptor
If that is what you want to do, then do that. Don't worry about what others do.

OP
OP
Bird Dog Off Road

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good on your car. I get why some people get upset by it, but the way I look at it is that the people who know what Raptors are know it's not a real Raptor, and the people who don't know won't care or notice.
I don't see how it's different than all these people adding 'Raptor lights' to their stock grill. Most 5th gen 4Runners have a 'TRD Pro grill' and no body makes a big deal about it. I remember back in my Fox body Mustang days how everyone got the 'Cobra' grill and it wasn't a huge deal. People that get 'upset' about it should get over it because it's wasted energy. I guarantee there will be plenty of 'Heritage' grills on non-heritage broncos as well and there are a lot of wild track grills on non-Wild rack broncos as well.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't see how it's different than all these people adding 'Raptor lights' to their stock grill. Most 5th gen 4Runners have a 'TRD Pro grill' and no body makes a big deal about it. I remember back in my Fox body Mustang days how everyone got the 'Cobra' grill and it wasn't a huge deal. People that get 'upset' about it should get over it because it's wasted energy. I guarantee there will be plenty of 'Heritage' grills on non-heritage broncos as well and there are a lot of wild track grills on non-Wild rack broncos as well.
I don't think it is a big deal. Personally, I'm a fan of same relative badging but agree with whatever "floats your boat". I added late 80s badging to mine and most add the cursive bronco.

IMO the best bronco grill is the ford logo.

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think "FORD" just looks so much better than "BRONCO". If it was an option I would definitely chose it. Might take a bit more motivating for me to cut and force a part to fit though. If they sell it as an even swap for a good price I'd buy it.

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it’s your bronco …make it yours!!! You bought it and should modify it however you want…remember unless someone is driving an actual trophy race truck or one of the actual (bronco dr) race vehicles, all of us are driving “fake or reproduction race replicas” …so who cares if you put a bronco Raptor grill on your wildtrak…
Cheers

Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For anyone interested I have a Bronco Raptor Style replica grill that I bought from Freedom Retrofits. A few days after it was delivered I traded my Wildtrak and bought a 2022 Bronco Raptor. I haven’t even opened the box and will sell for $300. PM me if interested.

This grill works on the 2021-2022 Bronco, comes with the lights. Here is a link:

https://www.freedomretrofits.com/product-page/ford-bronco-raptor-grille

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did a video on this as well, but wanted to make sure everyone knows before they drop $500+ on one of these that the plastic plate requires some extreme cutting in order to work. The plastic plate for the actual Raptor grill would negate this, but it is on back order with no release in site. The factory amber grill lights are as well, but I was able to find some on eBay that work.

IMG_0994.jpeg
IMG_0996.jpeg

6347490A-7047-40BA-ABDC-1F116963B118.jpg

5A012475-DD23-492A-90AB-36B8550696B2.jpg

The correct bracket (on backorder):
Raptor bracket.jpg
Very interesting. It looks good! Make it yours and it looks good to me.

Last edited:

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Very interesting. It looks good! Make it yours and it looks good to me.
@Bird Dog Overland I believe the video posted above is about the stock Raptor grill from ford was there also mods needed for the freedom replicas grill that you had before this?

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Bird Dog Overland,

Any issues on getting factory replacement Raptor grills? My Braptor arrived with damaged hood and grill that both have to be replaced. The hood is expected in by the end of the month, but I suspect the grill may be delayed as well.

I currently have a WildTrak and prefer the 'BRONCO' vs 'FORD,' but mainly because it stands out better than the Braptor's 'FORD.' I plan to color match the FORD letters to my HPR body at some point.
Sponsored