Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am considering between the 2in and 2.5in high payload Billet spacers. I don't plan to install anything that weighs down the vehicle (the claimed application for the 2.5in model.) Is there any benefit or disadvantage to going with either option? I did notice that it seems the 2.5in kit includes their 60,000 mile powertrain warranty and it isn't mentioned in the standard 2in SST kit.

High Payload 2/2.5in kit

2in SST kit

Ford Bronco ReadyLift SST 2 vs 2.5 inch lift kits? 1641583098810
Sponsored

cduhon

Base
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m in the same boat. I’d prefer to put on a lift that has a warranty. I saw the 2.5” kit just came out, so I may wait to see someone else’s bronco with it installed before I do. Or maybe I’ll just wait for another month and a half until my bronco comes in to see what else comes out!

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the same boat. I’d prefer to put on a lift that has a warranty. I saw the 2.5” kit just came out, so I may wait to see someone else’s bronco with it installed before I do. Or maybe I’ll just wait for another month and a half until my bronco comes in to see what else comes out!
I did talk to readylift and they said both lifts come with the warranty as long as you self register after installation. I also can't figure out the rake involved. Ideally one could install the 2.5in spacers on the front and the 2in on rear to level it with a true 2in lift but I can't seem to get confirmation on my phone and email exchanges with readylift.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
60,000 powertrain warranty sounds like they are warranting the drivetrain? I'd be reading the small print on that one.

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

60,000 powertrain warranty sounds like they are warranting the drivetrain? I'd be reading the small print on that one.
correct

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I'd have to see the fine print to believe it.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read the fine print on the website...a bit vague on what is actually covered and a few stipulations but it does sound good on paper. Powertrain warranty is great however no mention of CV joints, axles, steering rack, tie-rods...these are the items that will most likely be affected by a lift.

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read the fine print on the website...a bit vague on what is actually covered and a few stipulations but it does sound good on paper. Powertrain warranty is great however no mention of CV joints, axles, steering rack, tie-rods...these are the items that will most likely be affected by a lift.
I am not really overly concerned as no one else that I know of includes any sort of warranty...

cduhon

Base
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I spoke with readylift as well and asked specifically what the warranty included. I asked about CV joints, tie rods, etc. and they said it’s all included in their warranty

JustinBC2

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Platinum, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did talk to readylift and they said both lifts come with the warranty as long as you self register after installation. I also can't figure out the rake involved. Ideally one could install the 2.5in spacers on the front and the 2in on rear to level it with a true 2in lift but I can't seem to get confirmation on my phone and email exchanges with readylift.
I'm interested in one of these kits, but The install instructions for the 2.5 lift show the bigger spacer going on the front. Install instructions for the 2" also have a picture for a larger spacer going on the front.

If that is true, my calculations show you would end up with 3" lift up front and about 1.7" lift on the rear.

Not sure if the 2" lift has same size spacers in front and rear or not?

I can't find any unboxing or install youtube video of this yet.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ReadyLift SST 2 vs 2.5 inch lift kits? 18EB154A-B571-4968-B0F6-5C41DE009C23

JustinBC2

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Platinum, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! did you measure the net lift on the front and back?

It looks level, did you go with the 2.5 rear? Same size spacers for front and rear?

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! did you measure the net lift on the front and back?

It looks level, did you go with the 2.5 rear? Same size spacers for front and rear?
It’s the zone 2in. Because I ended up getting a badlands model. 2 in the front and 1 in the back. I believe 40in to the wheel wells. I’ll check again later
Sponsored

Last edited: