Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Kinda sucks that the 6 doesnt get 3 pedals, that would be awesome
For quite a few it surely does. Personally I've had my fun with sticks, I prefer autos nowadays. But I see plenty on these boards that wish it did have the 3 pedals.
Sponsored

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Surprised, no convertible top for the two door.. Florida, sunny one minute, rain the next...Hopefully, Bestop is on it!.....

Last edited:

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Real Life Pics: Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door – Doors Off, Middle Roof Removed tumblr_mgrpprG9a21qzktbuo1_400

Looks like the "tailgate drawer" would have to be raised up off the floor a bit to clear the back lip. I wonder if that would make it sit higher than the 2nd row seats when they are folded.
I think maybe the opposite. It looks like that shiny strip at the bottom of the seats is solid, and marks the height of the folded seats. So, the tray housing would likely bring the load floor up to that level.

Sponsored

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
heres another real life pic. looks like a vacuum or something lol
Ford Bronco Real Life Pics: Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door – Doors Off, Middle Roof Removed 4AC9C860-0053-40A6-85BB-3742FB9E382E

What? Why?

So many questions for whatever this is. Hope they don't accidentally roll over and hit the remote start, it's a literal gas chamber.

Builtdadbodtough

Big Bend
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wtf.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Surprised, no convertible top for the two door.. Florida, sunny one minute, rain the next...Thinking aftermarket?
Depends who you ask since ford has technically said both tops are standard on the 2dr lol. They really need to clear that up

Last edited:

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The paint matched front grill looks so good in black. That's my favorite front end look so far.
I give you that, it does look good on the front end because of the paint match, but I still think black kills the rest of the design elements on the rest of the truck.

KCBRUIN

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I give you that, it does look good on the front end because of the paint match, but I still think black kills the rest of the design elements on the rest of the truck.
I had a black '06 GTO, then a black Harley Street Glide, then a black Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior, then a black JKUR Hard Rock. I swore I'd never buy another black vehicle... but here I am looking hard at that front end.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What? Why?

So many questions for whatever this is. Hope they don't accidentally roll over and hit the remote start, it's a literal gas chamber.
it is the sportz tent for suvs...