First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great to me. I think the middle section off is to the show capability of the modular hard top- it's not something I'd due though.

These aren't the 315's either right?

Lost of cargo room too.
think they are 285's, its a JLU lol, what about that long strut under the tailgate????

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had a black '06 GTO, then a black Harley Street Glide, then a black Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior, then a black JKUR Hard Rock. I swore I'd never buy another black vehicle... but here I am looking hard at that front end.
That’s the beauty of Ford there is a colour and a package for everyone. They do need grabber blue and grabber other colours though.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get ready to see this exact one everywhere. Black on black on black 4 door. Just like every Jeep around here
It makes them feel like they are Special Ops on a top secret mission to McDonalds.

Sponsored

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
It surely has JLU DNA, glad were finally seeing some real photos, would love to see all models lined up from base to top end and get some real indepth pics and video without all the marketing crap

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cool but take motorbiscuit with a grain of salt. check out some of these quotes from their website
"You can order your Ford Bronco Sport, which looks exactly like the Jeep Renegade, but deliveries won’t be delivered until next April." how did they come to that conclusion??
" However, there’s also the upcoming V8-powered Wrangler." on jeeps website it says in the fine print "concept only. not available for purchase

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think it is only 77.6 cu.ft. with the hard top. So both seats up....35.6 cu.ft. and 77.6. BUT the Escape Sport is 32 cu.ft. and 65....doesn’t seem much bigger with the seats up?. :-(

Ford Bronco Real Life Pics: Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door – Doors Off, Middle Roof Removed F93B1DA8-603B-4810-83EC-2255A4B630A4

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder if Ford or the aftermarket will have body fillers to put in the door jamb areas when the doors are off like EB roadsters. Anyone else think it would be a good idea?

Ford Bronco Real Life Pics: Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door – Doors Off, Middle Roof Removed z5eammmbfg0jcaq7lskv

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love it! Those are the wheels id want!
I like them too.

Ford Bronco Real Life Pics: Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door – Doors Off, Middle Roof Removed z5eammmbfg0jcaq7lskv

Looks like the "tailgate drawer" would have to be raised up off the floor a bit to clear the back lip. I wonder if that would make it sit higher than the 2nd row seats when they are folded.
My thoughts - look at that ribbed strip at the bottom of the seats - I'm assuming that's a fixed filler panel with the seats folding flat even with the top of that panel. I'm guessing without the drawer you get what you see here, and a step between the cargo area and the flat seats, but with drawer, the load floor gets raised to the top of that ribbed filler panel.

But that's just a guess.
Sponsored