AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For passengers in the back seat, how would they control their windows?
Window controls are located in the back of the center console I believe. Front controls are in the front of the console.
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carbonized Gray is on my list of possible colors. I'm looking at the Badland but on the fence whether to stay with the molded-in-color top or spring for the color matched painted one. Really don't know how well that molded in color is going to hold up to the sun. Color is the option I'm most flexible on and would go color matched top with any other.

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s with all the arm sleeve gaitor thingies?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ok, am I the only one here that thinks the "unfinished" look between the 2 doors (when doors are off) just isn't very appealing?

I guess I never looked at a Jeep with the doors off to see if they are the same way. But I'd think some sort of filler panel right there would look so much better.

Edit: and idk, maybe it just stands out that much more on a black vehicle. Just looks off.
Yep. You and I might be odd. I hope in the aftermarket there will be some covers like the old Bronco Roadster.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ok, am I the only one here that thinks the "unfinished" look between the 2 doors (when doors are off) just isn't very appealing?

I guess I never looked at a Jeep with the doors off to see if they are the same way. But I'd think some sort of filler panel right there would look so much better.

Edit: and idk, maybe it just stands out that much more on a black vehicle. Just looks off.
It does have an odd look. It likely comes from trying to make removable door work with modern bodies. The JKs and JL look weird too, really more so on all the 4 doors. In the cj days it didnt matter much because the body was so thin there wasnt any structures to look weird. But even the EBs dont look too hot with the doors off unless they have the inserts. Which is probably why ford made them. For sure the accessories or aftermarket will take care of this for ya. However just like the EBs is either on or off, not both easily.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone going to point out the big red panic button on the dash?

I’m guessing those are the 32” tires given the aluminum polished rims?

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like that Ford has this on display to show all the workers what they will be building. Kind of like you guys get to see it first thing. Not sure if this is the norm or not ?‍♂
Sponsored