First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I am leaning towards the badlands interior as well. Do you have to upgrade to leather to get the full blacked out seats or can you get that with MGV?
I am pretty sure the MGV is fully blacked out...need to double check the interior video. But the leather add on the BL includes carpet per below screen shot...which I kinda want. I hope that its true for the 2 door, not just the 4 door.

Ford Bronco Real life pics of Bronco Black Diamond Interior 1605491855324
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Photo credit to @Broncosofinsta
Phot credit to @bronco_battalion_usa

I don’t mind the seat accents but the light color Dash is a bad idea will reflect in the glass and cause visibility issues. Should be black!

scuba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Marine Grade Vinyl in Dark Space Gray

Edit. And I would prefer to have this interior in the BL.
Plus one for this interior on the badlands. My experience trying to swap seats after the fact in my tahoe surprisingly educated me that it's just as difficult if not harder than other components. (to clarify, I mean sourcing the seats-- the install was simple. Hopefully the bronco would be easier)

Last edited:

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t mind the seat accents but the light color Dash is a bad idea will reflect in the glass and cause visibility issues. Should be black!
I'll keep mentioning this every time someone says this "will" be a problem:

I have a truck with a light grey dash. It is not an issue at all.

Not saying it definitely won't be on the Bronco as well but no sense in complaining about something that may not be a fact.

If it comes out and it is indeed an issue go ahead and complain.

mik06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
In 2020 they should be doing a better job of colour matching interior pieces. Looks like someone made a car with parts from ten other cars.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll keep mentioning this every time someone says this "will" be a problem:

I have a truck with a light grey dash. It is not an issue at all.

Not saying it definitely won't be on the Bronco as well but no sense in complaining about something that may not be a fact.

If it comes out and it is indeed an issue go ahead and complain.
I have had light gray and tan dashes as well and never been a problem, don't know why people say it over and over again either. To tell you the truth the only dash I noticed glare on was in my 2017 F-150, it glared once in a while and it was a very dark grey. I guess if you had a really slanted front windshield it could be a problem but the Broncos windshield is quite vertical.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have had light gray and tan dashes as well and never been a problem, don't know why people say it over and over again either. To tell you the truth the only dash I noticed glare on was in my 2017 F-150, it glared once in a while and it was a very dark grey. I guess if you had a really slanted front windshield it could be a problem but the Broncos windshield is quite vertical.
I did a quick google search of "glare grey dash" and the first few results are for a Porsche, Corvette C8, and Chevy Bolt. All slanted windshields.

So again...it can be an issue but it seems the online complaints are pretty specific.

Just drives me nuts when people complain about things being in issue when they have no idea if they are an issue or not.

Let's go back to complaining about cupholders and towing.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did a quick google search of "glare grey dash" and the first few results are for a Porsche, Corvette C8, and Chevy Bolt. All slanted windshields.

So again...it can be an issue but it seems the online complaints are pretty specific.

Just drives me nuts when people complain about things being in issue when they have no idea if they are an issue or not.

Let's go back to complaining about cupholders and towing.
Yup, I think it will be just fine.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone,

I am not sure this has been posted, but here a link to a video in YouTube that talks about all the interior packages for each trim level. Interior packages per trim level.

Sponsored

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't hate the BD interior but I don't love it either. These pics are pushing to get a BD so I can get all black seats. I thought the BD would be much darker based upon the build and price CGI.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't hate the BD interior but I don't love it either. These pics are pushing to get a BD so I can get all black seats. I thought the BD would be much darker based upon the build and price CGI.
It's been mentioned in this thread that it will be likely darker. These photos are overexposed in terrible lighting. Likely not as dark as B&P shows but darker than these photos.

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's been mentioned in this thread that it will be likely darker. These photos are overexposed in terrible lighting. Likely not as dark as B&P shows but darker than these photos.
Yeah, I know but I prefer less gray overall in the interior

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands