Sponsored

Real World Carbonized Grey with MIC top Images?

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
That looks alright. I think the Iconic Silver looks good but no one is taking it.
I'm going White so the contrast will certainly be there but may someday gat me a white top for it.
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the production top will be closer to flat black and not match as well as these pre-pro/prototype tops. I think that's actually a good thing. I'm not getting Carb Gray, but it's a little too matchy-match for my taste. Would rather the top match the trim/flares/etc.

Greylyn

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks good to me. I know, I am boring as hell, but every car I have driven for the past decade has been black, dark gray, or black and dark grey lol, so I'm at least consistent. I'm just happy, in this case, that the MIC top happens to be the same color as my Bronco. :)
I'm with you - I've got a Silver Wildtrak on order - and think that the MIC top will look fine. I'm not getting the top wrapped or anything exotic - but I am getting the body and windows treated with Ceramic Pro to help me keep it fairly clean. I was very close to choosing Carbonized Gray or also Rapid Red - but eventually went with Silver - which is what my last couple of cars have been. And, no, you are not boring - I think everyone has colors which they favor - and if you're going to spend a large amount of money on a vehicle - you certainly should be happy with the color.

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are those sasquatch wheels/35s? Or badlands 33s? I think the one above it, just vehicle out of view for most part, is sasquatch...but what about the main one?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are those sasquatch wheels/35s? Or badlands 33s? I think the one above it, just vehicle out of view for most part, is sasquatch...but what about the main one?
that is option GY 33s and the wheels for the BL non sasquatch. The color of the ring gives it away.

Sponsored

Jmet8

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have spent too much time today (don't tell the boss) looking for REAL-WORLD images of a Carbonized Grey Bronco with the MIC top. Just curious how well they match up. Can anyone link to a thread showing this combo? or offer real-world insight into how well they match up if you've seen one at an event?
Bonus points if it's a Badlands :p

Photo to get your attention.
AstroBronc.jpg
735D247F-B433-4251-AEF8-E85E1F1DD6CC.jpeg

69C8B63D-819B-4BCA-80FC-6F0DAD3A97F1.jpeg

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carb grey works well with the Soft top with the black on grey combo. With the MIC a little matchy- matchy without actually matching IMO.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I see it has slight purple like Billet Silver
Sponsored