broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So with the new accessory list we know Coverking makes the Bronco sound deadening headliner

I checked their website (LINK) and they make exactly the same one we saw from the Bronco picture, for the Wrangler. So I looked on some forums for reviews and there are positive.
example: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/coverking-topliner.37185/page-2

"Well, we are 6 months in and love it. Have had a chance to drive a loaner hard top without it on the highway, and the noise difference is noticable. Best part is that we now have a couple of weeks with it in Arizona in hot weather, and it very effectively reduces the heat transfer into the interior from that black top. No issue with it so far."​
"Same here. We had some 100 degree days here in AZ and it makes a difference. I can't tell you if it's less or same than hot heads I had in my JK, cause I really don't have the side by side comparison anymore. But I don't feel the heat radiating on my head with the coverking like I do without it. So far, adhesion is good. I need a little more vbr tape around back window where it didn't have any (edges) but the adhesive it did come with is fine and has not budged. "​
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So with the new accessory list we know Coverking makes the Bronco sound deadening headliner.
I checked their website and they make exactly the same one we saw from the Bronco picture, for the Wrangler. So I looked on some forums for reviews and there are positive.
example: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/coverking-topliner.37185/page-2

"Well, we are 6 months in and love it. Have had a chance to drive a loaner hard top without it on the highway, and the noise difference is noticable. Best part is that we now have a couple of weeks with it in Arizona in hot weather, and it very effectively reduces the heat transfer into the interior from that black top. No issue with it so far."

"Same here. We had some 100 degree days here in AZ and it makes a difference. I can't tell you if it's less or same than hot heads I had in my JK, cause I really don't have the side by side comparison anymore. But I don't feel the heat radiating on my head with the coverking like I do without it. So far, adhesion is good. I need a little more vbr tape around back window where it didn't have any (edges) but the adhesive it did come with is fine and has not budged. "
Is it the one on B & P, or an accessory? The reason I ask is that the off road recovery kits that are accessories are a far better bang for the buck than the one on B & P...

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it the one on B & P, or an accessory? The reason I ask is that the off road recovery kits that are accessories are a far better bang for the buck than the one on B & P...
As far as i know, they are the same. It would be offered from the factory or you could get it as an accessory.

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as i know, they are the same. It would be offered from the factory or you could get it as an accessory.
Indeed. And factory is more expensive because it comes installed.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Indeed. And factory is more expensive because it comes installed.
There are two in accessories. Neither looks the same as the B & P one. Either looks better than the one In B & P. Thought I'd put my own together through after market stuff. Probably still go that way, (did with my 4 wheeler) but will see what the I can put together vs what I can buy as a kit....

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll do later.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For $495 installed with warranty I'll get mine from Ford . Not a bad price at all . When pics were posted here on the forum I said it would most likely be the Covercraft product . I've had excellent results from their products over the years .

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, this looks MUCH better than expected. I'll surely be keeping an eye on Hot Heads version...but, installed for that price seems like a no-brainer.

**getting excited**

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As we ordered a BD I was on the fence about adding the headliner as a now free option but from the videos this looks very nice and I expect the production version to look better than the pictures we've seen so far. I think we will add it now.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So with the new accessory list we know Coverking makes the Bronco sound deadening headliner

I checked their website (LINK) and they make exactly the same one we saw from the Bronco picture, for the Wrangler. So I looked on some forums for reviews and there are positive.

"Well, we are 6 months in and love it. Have had a chance to drive a loaner hard top without it on the highway, and the noise difference is noticable. Best part is that we now have a couple of weeks with it in Arizona in hot weather, and it very effectively reduces the heat transfer into the interior from that black top. No issue with it so far."​
"Same here. We had some 100 degree days here in AZ and it makes a difference. I can't tell you if it's less or same than hot heads I had in my JK, cause I really don't have the side by side comparison anymore. But I don't feel the heat radiating on my head with the coverking like I do without it. So far, adhesion is good. I need a little more vbr tape around back window where it didn't have any (edges) but the adhesive it did come with is fine and has not budged. "​
Good to know thanks!!!!!
Sponsored