First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck. I was set on Race Red until the wife saw a baby dressed in Area 51. And you know what happened after that. :)
Oh this is my baby -- my husband has only nixed the CO -- I was teetering on Black, because who doesn't love a black badass vehicle. The Area 51 gives me too many blue vibes and I ain't all about it. So the cactus gray has stole my heart.

OP
OP
Tammeriffic

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bonus is it come with a pumpkin spice latte and Uggs.
Two things I despise. Guess I'll have to fight the white girls off, well unless she's cute.

bbkat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on joining the right team!

Sponsored

mpdnj

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love it in the shade, hate it in the sun.

Which is a shame, because Cactus Gray is going to hide Arizona Pin-striping better than any other color.
I'm the same... I have a Cactus Gray on order. I love the gray in the shade but every picture I see in the sun it looks baby blue to me and then I hate it. I'm thinking of just switching to black because I would hate to wait so long for it and not like the color.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The best part for me, other than the Cactus Grey being an absolutely awesome color, is that when paired with the leather Navy Pier interior, it looks tailor made for a Dallas Cowboy's fan like me!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love it in the shade, hate it in the sun.

Which is a shame, because Cactus Gray is going to hide Arizona Pin-striping better than any other color.
I have Oxford on order. It will hide the AZ pinstriping even better than Cactus.

But I've seen several Rangers and Mustangs in traffic lately here in Tucson, and IMO the Cactus looks like a really rich white with lots of depth.

As a die-hard Wimbledon White fan, I like the idea of an off-white Bronco.

Ford Bronco Reality changed my mind. I'm "Team Cactus Gray" 20210905_140111

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got to take this beauty for an overnight!

All the mannequins have that stupid side graphic. Is this the only way Ford is going to sell those or are people really paying $700 to have that put on theirs?

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need feedback from the cactus gray crowd. I am getting a CG BL and want to buy a white mod top when available, but I am wondering if the combination will not work. The potential problem as I see it is the CG gets lighter and grayer in bright sun and with a white top, the two might not really go together. I am also looking at possibly getting Fifteen52 steelies in white and putting dog dish hub caps on for a max retro look. Thoughts on both issues?

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I need feedback from the cactus gray crowd. I am getting a CG BL and want to buy a white mod top when available, but I am wondering if the combination will not work. The potential problem as I see it is the CG gets lighter and grayer in bright sun and with a white top, the two might not really go together. I am also looking at possibly getting Fifteen52 steelies in white and putting dog dish hub caps on for a max retro look. Thoughts on both issues?
It’s going to be yours. Do what you like. I’ve seen too many people post what they’ve done and no matter what, you’re going to find people who don’t like it.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was set on Area 51. I have a reservation for a 4-door Big Bend soft top. I was at the dealer yesterday and a cactus gray Badlands came in with the Sasquatch package and just like that I'm "Team Cactus Gray". It was beautiful!
What size tires and wheels did they install? Looks really good! :love:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Reality changed my mind. I'm "Team Cactus Gray" 1966 light opal poly

Ford Bronco Reality changed my mind. I'm "Team Cactus Gray" Screenshot_20201227-100445_Instagram

Ford Bronco Reality changed my mind. I'm "Team Cactus Gray" 20210622_175705

Ford Bronco Reality changed my mind. I'm "Team Cactus Gray" D5D349DB-EDF7-4ADA-9D79-7C99097D3A41
Sponsored