First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need feedback from the cactus gray crowd. I am getting a CG BL and want to buy a white mod top when available, but I am wondering if the combination will not work. The potential problem as I see it is the CG gets lighter and grayer in bright sun and with a white top, the two might not really go together. I am also looking at possibly getting Fifteen52 steelies in white and putting dog dish hub caps on for a max retro look. Thoughts on both issues?
It actually looks pretty good with a white top. I think one of the original press releases had a Cactus Grey concept with one.
Sponsored

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s a great color. I finally saw my first (and so far only) big Bronco on the road a couple weeks ago, and it was Cactus Gray. It looked pretty much identical in color to my Lunar Rock 4Runner, which I also wasn’t sure I would like until I saw it in person. I’ve never gotten as many compliments from random strangers on a car color as this one.

jimmyu

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I saw the Cactus Gray at a dealer today. I really liked it. It will between that and the new green for my wife’s Bronco when she orders one.

OP
OP
Tammeriffic

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm the same... I have a Cactus Gray on order. I love the gray in the shade but every picture I see in the sun it looks baby blue to me and then I hate it. I'm thinking of just switching to black because I would hate to wait so long for it and not like the color.
It did change color -- a cloud rolled in and gave the grey color while the sun showed the touch of green. I didn't see any blue hues. Reminded me of "green" concrete, before it starts to dry on top.

Sponsored

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need feedback from the cactus gray crowd. I am getting a CG BL and want to buy a white mod top when available, but I am wondering if the combination will not work. The potential problem as I see it is the CG gets lighter and grayer in bright sun and with a white top, the two might not really go together. I am also looking at possibly getting Fifteen52 steelies in white and putting dog dish hub caps on for a max retro look. Thoughts on both issues?
Look here: CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. | Page 5 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed last minute to CG. Originally was Carbonized Grey as that was the only color my partner liked... then she saw CG in person and "got on board" with it.

I hope to try and do my version of the CG concept with the white trail sights, roll bar and silver grill.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome! Area 51 looks like a great color that faded.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was set on Area 51. I have a reservation for a 4-door Big Bend soft top. I was at the dealer yesterday and a cactus gray Badlands came in with the Sasquatch package and just like that I'm "Team Cactus Gray". It was beautiful!
5DD8430A-8675-4EAA-8E7E-9D10956F4D09.jpeg
I'm 100% on board now, too. I was set on carbonized gray until I saw a Badlands cactus in person Tuesday night. Until then, I had only seen cactus on Sports and it was "meh". After catching a quick glimpse of it on a full sized Bronco as it crossed me while I was stopped at a stoplight, I was sold.

Now it's time to stalk the neighborhoods near that intersection so I can try and get a better look. 🧐

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tammeriffic

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are definitely not OEM wheels and tires. Look again. Even has a wider offset.

Ford Bronco Reality changed my mind. I'm "Team Cactus Gray" Tires
Guess I just assumed. Maybe it was a manual and they had the dealer install the bigger tires and suspension. Didn't talk to anyone about it. We were there to test drive the one they had available and this showed up before we left.

OP
OP
Tammeriffic

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are definitely not OEM wheels and tires. Look again. Even has a wider offset.

I blew up another photo I had and saw that they are trail grapplers 315/70R17

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was set on Area 51. I have a reservation for a 4-door Big Bend soft top. I was at the dealer yesterday and a cactus gray Badlands came in with the Sasquatch package and just like that I'm "Team Cactus Gray". It was beautiful!
Cactus Grey does look really good live. This is a great pic of it too. I also like Area 51, even if my son said "oh the color of the Amazon Vans......"

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I blew up another photo I had and saw that they are trail grapplers 315/70R17
They do look good and fill the fenders out nicely with the offset used.
Sponsored