Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does dual zone climate control mean exactly?
Dual, meaning front and back seats?
Sponsored

Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well the husband's suv will be the baby bus then ?

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may be in the minority here but I don't think it's really all that big of a deal for most situations. I've been driving a Wrangler 4 door in the Florida summers with no rear a/c for five years. If I have someone in the back I point the middle vents in the dash straight back between the front seats and blast it. It works well enough even with the soft top on.

May not be luxury, but that's not what I bought it for. My wife's Panamera has great a/c but I don't complain that "for $100k I would expect it to be able to go over obstacles on the trail better!". ;)

Just my opinion. Yours may vary.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Puck56

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No rear vents is a major miss for Ford. I really wish my JK had them for the summers in TX. The JL has them, but I'm not willing to trade rear vents for all the other issues the JL has.

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm gonna go out on a limb here. If I had to bet one way or the other I would bet that it has them. While it's not a big deal to me I can understand how it could be to others. Starting from a clean slate as they did it's hard to imagine that they wouldn't put in rear vents.

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
good thing I don't sit in the back. but ac in back wasn't even an option when I was growing up anyway. no ac in back is just a punishment for feenagers who had ac in the back when they were younger on the previous car

Billm0066

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you guys thought about getting a mini van instead? My rear seats are coming out right away.
Have you thought that many buyers have children or friends that will ride in their vehicle? Wife drives a minivan, I have a model 3 but was going to get a bronco. No rear vents is a no go in NC. It’s been upper 90’s the last couple of weeks and very high humidity. No ventilated seats either. Honestly guys I think I’m out. One of you can have one of 7,000 first editions when I cancel mine haha. $63+k vehicle doesn’t have basic options that are standard on much cheaper vehicles.

Sponsored

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My two cents is people are confusing this with a luxury SUV. But I don’t really have a dog in this fight because I’m getting the two door and have no kids.

I would rather not have the vents if it makes the truck easier to hose out without water getting stuck in the ducts.

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you thought that many buyers have children or friends that will ride in their vehicle? Wife drives a minivan, I have a model 3 but was going to get a bronco. No rear vents is a no go in NC. It’s been upper 90’s the last couple of weeks and very high humidity. No ventilated seats either. Honestly guys I think I’m out. One of you can have one of 7,000 first editions when I cancel mine haha. $63+k vehicle doesn’t have basic options that are standard on much cheaper vehicles.

you can prolly sell your reservation to somebody for a couple of hundred dollar profit

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My two cents is people are confusing this with a luxury SUV. But I don’t really have a dog in this fight because I’m getting the two door and have no kids.

I would rather not have the vents if it makes the truck easier to hose out without water getting stuck in the ducts.
people are doing just that. large interior space and comfort is a hard thing to give up when you get use to it.

i have a 2011 honda element and while it;s not luxury by any means, everyday i marvel at all my interior space. it makes the fj seem cramped, which it is.

GreenMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't plan on having the back seats used often at all on the Bronco so this is not a difference maker for me if true, but I understand why those who will could be frustrated.

I know it's 2020 and we're spoiled by all of the tech and luxury options, but there have been plenty of vehicles before that didn't have rear seat vents/controls and people got by with aiming the side or center fans to the back passengers. Anyone with a Ranger know how strong and hot/cold the HVAC takes to make the cabin comfortable?

Honestly if someone told me they cancelled their Bronco order for none other than a lack of rear vents, I would shrug my shoulders and think that is a bit extreme and that some of the unique benefits of the vehicle make that OK as a compromise. But to each their own...