fomoco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going to have to stock up on foot deodorant for backseat passengers. Luckily I have about a year to prepare.
Sponsored

wander

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 E250 Super Duty Sportsmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Old fart comment alert. When I was a kid, we didn't have air conditioning at all and we survived. My wife's 2017 Rav4 doesn't have rear air vents and nobody has died, yet. Point the front vents towards the rear and crank up the fan.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Old fart comment alert. When I was a kid, we didn't have air conditioning at all and we survived. My wife's 2017 Rav4 doesn't have rear air vents and nobody has died, yet. Point the front vents towards the rear and crank up the fan.
It’s 2020, on a 2021 vehicle - their direct competition (the Jeep JL) has rear a/c vents on even the “lowly” the Sport 2-door. Out here in the desert, 118 with a cloudless sky will test even the best air conditioning units. It’s a dumb, lazy mistake (if the floor vents are the only/final option) on Ford’s part. It’s that simple.

JK

Last edited:

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And cars used to not have power steering, power brakes, power windows and seatbelts.

The point is times change and certain things even creature comfort type stuff just kind of becomes standard or the norm especially in a vehicle of this price range.

To your Rav4 example, looks like they got rear vents in 2019.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need to unfollow this thread lol. The complaints may be valid. But no one will know for sure until they sit in one on a hot & humid day and crank the AC to see if it’s sufficient. Until then the outrage is just speculation

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I need to unfollow this thread lol. The complaints may be valid. But no one will know for sure until they sit in one on a hot & humid day and crank the AC to see if it’s sufficient. Until then the outrage is just speculation
118 isn’t speculation - it’s f’ng hot. More vents are never overkill (especially in something with a plastic roof).

That said, you are correct. But the same can be said about every thread on this entire forum. ??‍♂

JK

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've edited my comments with the picture as I learned of the air vents location under the seats.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Old fart dad joke alert. When I was a kid, we didn't have air conditioning at all when we walked to school uphill both ways, but we didn't survive. The guy with the air conditioned cadillac ran us all over. This is a post from the ghost of an un-air conditioned kid.

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems to me that the problem isn't floor vents in the Bronco... the problem is where you are choosing to live.

;)
At least the heat in Yuma is a dry heat. It's 96 here on the east coast and it's unbelievably humid.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least the heat in Yuma is a dry heat. It's 96 here on the east coast and it's unbelievably humid.
The whole "dry heat" thing is such a crock. You know what else is a dry heat? An oven.
In Phoenix, businesses put water misters out on the side walk to hose down customers so they don't die before they can buy something.
Hard pass.
;)

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
???

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Old fart dad joke alert. When I was a kid, we didn't have air conditioning at all when we walked to school uphill both ways, but we didn't survive. The guy with the air conditioned cadillac ran us all over. This is a post from the ghost of an un-air conditioned kid.
”Un-air conditioned“ meaning no rear vents? Or no air conditioning in the vehicle at all?

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This right here is great for ground clearance. But may be the reason why there's no rear AC in the center console lol

Ford Bronco Rear vents for A/C Air Conditioning in 4 Door Bronco Are Located Under Front Seats 2021 Bronco engine transmission chassis drive shaft_LI
Sponsored