First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They could be under the seats. I know some other CUVs and dc SUVs don’t have them on the console. My daughter was spoiled with the giant vents on our Lincoln MkT. she was too cold sometimes. The MKX has the more traditional set up. Since I’m ordering a 2 door, it’s less of a concern.
This truck isn't going to be sealed up and insulated as well as a luxury SUV. Pretty sure this could break a deal with me.
Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This truck isn't going to be sealed up and insulated as well as a luxury SUV. Pretty sure this could break a deal with me.
Heck no it won’t. The MkT was a vault. I’m not expecting close to that. The only want to tell what it’s going to be like is running that A/C on a hot day in July and seeing if it’s good enough.

We’re keeping the MKX as well. That is, until my FIL orders an F250 Tremor and has to sell his F150 Platinum.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

sport is based on escape. so its already engineered to support it.

Does Ranger have 2nd row AC I wonder? could be an issue with package under the floor. Or maybe they just figure you'll take the roof off anyway :p
I just checked my Ranger and they are under the seat.

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Because if you are hosing out the interior floors....you want the air vents under the seats closer to the where the water may splash?!? I’m guessing there are zero....

Ford: “the original iconic Bronco didn’t have rear air vents...”. Lol

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My guess is then that the broncos are in the same place, do you think you would see them in a photo, or no good angles?
They are pretty hidden. You would have to get a camera down on the rear floor in order to see them in a picture. I had to feel around to find them. They are on each side of the middle console.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had never had a car with rear vents... then I picked up a VW jetta and it came with ones in the back of the center console. Wow what a difference it made, especially for my kid in his car seat (surrounded by all that padding gets hot!)

Sold that VW (back to VW being a diesel) and picked up a Mazda.. doesn't have rear vents and it sucks.

So yeah.. I would hope a 50K+ vehicle has some consideration for rear passengers... but do i think Ford care enough... no, no I don't.

Sponsored

hotcorner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, 997tts, 1m, RRSport, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems silly but may be a deal breaker for me. It so blistering hot in Texas, family doesnt even like to ride in the Raptor in the summer because rear ac is terrible. Having no rear vents in a 4 door suv is just poor planning.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

floor vents are really only good for when the heater is on, but at least they're present

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My f150 only has vents under the seats. My kids never have problems in the back. Just gotta make sure the system is on dash and floor or the air flow Wont be ideal. We will have to wait and see what the final product is