David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Updated October 8:

Here's some good looks at the rear air vents on the floor of the 4 Door Bronco.

Ford bronco rear vents air condition heat AC floor vens.jpeg

2021 Ford bronco rear vents air condition heat AC floor vents.jpeg

Update July 27, 2020 - Ford confirms that the rear A/C vents are located "under the seats" (presumably, under the front seats blowing backwards like in the F-150).

Ford Bronco Rear vents for A/C Air Conditioning in 4 Door Bronco Are Located Under Front Seats 1b3c018a-340e-4202-a50d-210dac20db67-jpe

Update July 24, 2020 - Ford has confirmed that the 4-Door Bronco has rear vents.

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

LonestarBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just noticed the real bronco has no rear ac vents but the sport does, shouldnt it be the other way around given cabin size? Can anyone confirm if it will come with rear ac vents
I haven't seen any pictures that show rear AC for the full Bronco.... Sucks to be my kids

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 IROC Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like only the Bronco Sport has rear AC vents. The Ford website lists this item for the Bronco Sport but not the big boy Broncos
  • Electronic Automatic Temperature Control with rear air duct
There is a clear shot of the vent here on the Bronco Sport and such an image and bullet point item is missing from all the Bronco 2 door and 4 doors.

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/...cr:content/renditions/cq5dam.web.881.495.jpeg

Has anybody confirmed this? Also, Ford WTF for a 4 door that costs $50k+ not having rear AC?

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking for a way to keep your kiddos cool in the backseat during the summer heat?

Stop on by your local Ford dealership and pick up your very own set of Official Ford Bronco™ handheld misting fans!

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This shows back of middle console. No ac vents. So im banking on no ac for 2nd row. Kinda sux on $60k rig. And outdated a bit not to have it.

These were my first observations I have since learned that there will be ac vents under the seats so part of my concern was addressed by this as those in the back will get air. I wouldve preferred vents in the console, but the vehicle does in fact have air going to the rear seats.
Ford Bronco Rear vents for A/C Air Conditioning in 4 Door Bronco Are Located Under Front Seats 2021-ford-bronco-4-door-119-1594323470 (1)

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe the "no step" section will become the vent for production? I really dont want to be boiled alive in winter trying to get second row passengers a little heat. I can take no ventilated front seats dispite being around 50k but no direct air/heat to second row is stupid. Would never have guessed this would be my biggest issue against getting one

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

do we have a pic of the b pillar? any chance there is a vent there?

similar to this pic?

photo-1.jpg

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe the "no step" section will become the vent for production? I really dont want to be boiled alive in winter trying to get second row passengers a little heat. I can take no ventilated front seats dispite being around 50k but no direct air/heat to second row is stupid. Would never have guessed this would be my biggest issue against getting one
Ed Zachary.

Didn't think this would even be A Thing. But here we are.

I shouldn't need fripples just so my kids don't get heat exhaustion.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My 2019 Ranger doesn’t have rear console HVAC. I wasn’t expecting the Bronco to have it.
Ranger has half the rear room to heat and cool. None of the midsize trucks have it (except Gladiator) and it sucks...but it's doable. SUV is a no-go without it.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ranger has half the rear room to heat and cool. None of the midsize trucks have it (except Gladiator) and it sucks...but it's doable. SUV is a no-go without it.
They could be under the seats. I know some other CUVs and dc SUVs don’t have them on the console. My daughter was spoiled with the giant vents on our Lincoln MkT. she was too cold sometimes. The MKX has the more traditional set up. Since I’m ordering a 2 door, it’s less of a concern.
Sponsored