Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeff Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I found the white/orange aux wire in the rear passenger cargo panel, but I can’t find it in the glovebox to connect to the white wire. I see the gray/orange wire, the white wire, and the brown/white wire but not the white/orange wire.
I removed the glovebox completely. Do I need to take off the right speaker panel? Maybe I’m missing something?
Sponsored

OP
OP

BucknBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeff Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks. I’ve seen these videos and have read through that post (and many others). I may have missed where the specific white/orange wire is in the glovebox. Found it in the rear cargo but don’t see it in the glovebox area to connect to the white wire that runs to under the hood to connect to an aux switch wire.

Bronceaux

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch, Chevrolet Z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you find it in the rear cargo area?

OP
OP

BucknBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeff Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really should say, Ford didnt give you enough extra wiring to play with. I too was having a hard time finding these wires, but the orange and white wire is on the far right side, it comes in with the big bundle of wires. It was a bear to connect it to the brown and white wire.

OP
OP

BucknBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeff Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really should say, Ford didnt give you enough extra wiring to play with. I too was having a hard time finding these wires, but the orange and white wire is on the far right side, it comes in with the big bundle of wires. It was a bear to connect it to the brown and white wire.
I feel your pain. I finally found it on Saturday and meant to update my post. It was buried in the speaker panel and stuck in the bundle of wires. Thanks for replying! Thought I was losing my mind last week.

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm just now getting to wiring up my rear pod lights using the white with orange wire. I have everything wired to my lights in the back. Now I'm trying to find the end of the white with orange wire. I found it but it's wrapped up with the harness. Is there an end to it somewhere buried down in the harness? I'm about to give up and just cut the part I have access to and connect everything but wanted to ask someone else before I do it.

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel your pain. I finally found it on Saturday and meant to update my post. It was buried in the speaker panel and stuck in the bundle of wires. Thanks for replying! Thought I was losing my mind last week.
I'm just now getting to wiring up my rear pod lights using the white with orange wire. I have everything wired to my lights in the back. Now I'm trying to find the end of the white with orange wire. I found it but it's wrapped up with the harness. Is there an end to it somewhere buried down in the harness? I'm about to give up and just cut the part I have access to and connect everything but wanted to ask someone else before I do it.

OP
OP

BucknBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeff Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did you remove the speaker kick panel? I had to in order to see the end of it. It’s there, just hard to see.

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The orange and white wire is behind the plastic panel, pretty close to the back seat on the passenger side.

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The orange and white wire is behind the plastic panel, pretty close to the back seat on the passenger side.
I found that side. It’s now connected to my rear pod lights. I’m trying to find the end up front to power them

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thank god for this post, i thought it was just me.

Mine orange/white at glovebox appeared to have BOTH ends tucked into a bundle or harness. Neither would pull free. I ended up cutting it and tying to the brown/white.

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I still haven’t cut into it. I was hoping someone would comment. I feel better about cutting into it now. N
Sponsored