Sponsored

Rear Cargo Mat Rug with Cargo Locks reviews?

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone order this? Trying to determine if I want that or the rubber mat instead. I guess I'd like to know is if it holds in dog hair and or quality. I like the fact that the hooks stick out

Ford Bronco Rear Cargo Mat Rug with Cargo Locks reviews? 1650571975773
Sponsored

Benzito

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would go with the rubber mat. This one is just okay, as it isn’t very thick or padded and it does tend to shift around a little. The plastic elbows stick via Velcro if you want to create a box or hold something reasonably in place, but it’s not that great if the own mat moves.

same2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the one thing that the carpet has that the factory mat doesn't is holes for the tie-down hooks. not a huge deal, but something to note.

OP
OP
ChompSticks

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would go with the rubber mat. This one is just okay, as it isn’t very thick or padded and it does tend to shift around a little. The plastic elbows stick via Velcro if you want to create a box or hold something reasonably in place, but it’s not that great if the own mat moves.
oh wow, i would have expected the hooks to help it stay in place. maybe a little rubber mat underneath would help? Thanks for the feed back! Rubber on does look more durable, just wish the hooks would poke out easier.

the one thing that the carpet has that the factory mat doesn't is holes for the tie-down hooks. not a huge deal, but something to note.
Yup that would be the main reason I am considering it.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have it. And love it. It doesn’t shift or move in my 2 door. And the plastic pieces are surprisingly useful too
I would recommend it.
Sponsored