First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that I have a scheduled date for my "keeper" Bronco, I'm thinking about my rear compartment. There are more and more manufacturers who are offering different solutions. I will be putting a 12v cooler in the back (Dometic CXF3-45) so space for that is a must.
I would appreciate any pro & con input that you might be willing to share regarding your experience with any of the current rear storage solutions, especially if you would do it differently now.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very good topic and question.
Many find actual benefit vs. cost vs. detriment of upgrades/items don't exactly work out as envisioned.
Myself included.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got a set of these on a member's reccomendation. They hold quite a bit given their size.

BESTAOO Roll Bar Storage Bag Cargo Cage for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 4 Door Accessories with Multi-Pockets Organizers & Cargo Bag Saddlebag Tool Kit https://a.co/d/g6ZYWN8

Right one is for tools and the left is for food and whatnot that does not go in the cold bag for day trips.

OP
OP
wanna1

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very good topic and question.
Many find actual benefit vs. cost vs. detriment of upgrades/items don't exactly work out as envisioned.
Myself included.
I'd love to hear about your experience!

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got a set of these on a member's reccomendation. They hold quite a bit given their size.

BESTAOO Roll Bar Storage Bag Cargo Cage for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 4 Door Accessories with Multi-Pockets Organizers & Cargo Bag Saddlebag Tool Kit https://a.co/d/g6ZYWN8

Right one is for tools and the left is for food and whatnot that does not go in the cold bag for day trips.
I went with a different brand, definitely the best bang for you buck rear storage. I got a ton of crap in mine.

PXL_20230218_041034878.jpg

PXL_20230218_041812025.jpg

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Basically right now, I think the best "out of the way storage" is to do the roll bar storage bags, in the attic tray. That allows you to make use of all that unused space and you can fit a crap ton of things between those three.

I posted a pic somewhere on one of these threads that showed all the gear that I have stored in my two side bags. The i have a yankum and traction boards (along with some other things) in the "attic"

OP
OP
wanna1

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basically right now, I think the best "out of the way storage" is to do the roll bar storage bags, in the attic tray. That allows you to make use of all that unused space and you can fit a crap ton of things between those three.

I posted a pic somewhere on one of these threads that showed all the gear that I have stored in my two side bags. The i have a yankum and traction boards (along with some other things) in the "attic"
Thanks!
I'm looking at "attic" trays also. I think I'll try to find one that is "just" above the Dometic as a starting point. JCR makes one that uses molle panels as side mounts but there are others that I need to investigate.
Sponsored