First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like some folks really care about back seat passengers. My thoughts are…at least I gave you a ride, now be quiet, and hang on! (Full disclosure: I’m buying a 2 door, so both of my rear passengers will realize “just how much I love them” based on the cup holders.”)
Wow, JEEP is really hitting a ton of home runs, if I was you guys I’d cancel my Bronco and go get a V8/rear seat vents/cup holder Wrangler.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It has a real hand brake too.

I live in NC. My three sons and dog have survived just fine in the rear seat of my JKUR with no rear AC vents for 13 summers. If your kids are such snowflakes they can't take being 80 degrees instead of 75 (and you can't share some of the AC from up front), you have bigger problems. What ever did people do before rear seat AC was a common feature?

The cupholder thing is pretty stupid though. This is America - everyone has a right to their own cupholder.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This was my exact thought... are you psychic?
Not Psychic, but with a little imagination and very good memory power:giggle:

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
what the fuck is wrong with you? jtfc
If your job is to design automotive interiors and you botch it that badly, you need a new line of work. Ford should expect better from interior designers that they hire and pay good money too. If you hired an architect to design your homes for your new home construction company, and he forgot to add a front doorway, you would fire him. Ford should as well.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has a real hand brake too.

I live in NC. My three sons and dog have survived just fine in the rear seat of my JKUR with no rear AC vents for 13 summers. If your kids are such snowflakes they can't take being 80 degrees instead of 75 (and you can't share some of the AC from up front), you have bigger problems. What ever did people do before rear seat AC was a common feature?
Never even lived in a house with AC until I was almost 30... I reckon the heat just doesn’t bother me much.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dogs would prefer the vents but don’t give a shit about the cup holders 🤷‍♂️

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m half tempted to buy a 3D printer and just print cup holders+some sort of relocation tube for the under seat vents for everyone. Pretty sure I could retire.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m half tempted to buy a 3D printer and just print cup holders+some sort of relocation tube for the under seat vents for everyone. Pretty sure I could retire.
If you could re-direct the floor vents into the rear cup holders you make, you can sell them as “heated/cooled cup holders.” Now you can retire with Oprah-level money!