Gaul Piamatti

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm thinking the same as you, switching from 2dr 2.3 to 4dr and 2.7. I love the 2dr look but there are so many reasons why 4dr is great on it's own and after seeing them a few weeks ago I love that look was well. Taking out the MIC, I think I got a better chance of my order getting pulled. My sales manager disagrees and said I'd definitely be 2022 of I switched to 4dr, but he couldn't give me a valid reason why, it was just gut feeling. Told him I'm seen all the emails and announcements here and MIC is the main constraint.

Edit: and this front doors off and back windows down look is awesome
If it helps your decision any, this worked for me. I originally had a 4dr wildtrak with a 12/18 reservation. Once I started weighing all the costs I got real with myself and dropped down to basesquatch as I believed it provided the most value without compromising anything that I couldn’t live without. Once I saw the writing on the wall, I had a talk with my dealer and switched to soft top. My order got pulled last week and scheduled to be built week of 7/26. Now, I’m not saying that this will work for everyone, but based on my res time stamp and my build consisting of 4Door base with sas and 2.7, I believe that the biggest commodity constraint in the hardtop at the moment. Again, just my experience but I think the details of my build matched with my build specs gives insight into what’s going on and what you can change to get your bronco a bit sooner
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rear doors on front drs off will cause death wobble.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if it helps but I have had a couple of 4 Dr Wranglers and frequently drove with front doors off and a half door on the rear. Gave me a bit more comfort when I carried things in the back but I still enjoyed the open air environment. The Bronco doors should allow for a similar experience.

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is that CJ Cactus Gray???
No just dirty white...It has so much rust I figured why bother washing it ;o) But it runs great and gets the need for open air driving out of my system while I wait forever for this Bronco.

OP
OP
Portapot

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rear doors on front drs off will cause death wobble.
Is that a real thing. I can't imagine the wobble being any worse than the 2 door with the doors off.
Sponsored