jmbuehler

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Big Bend decided to play a round of 'stump the service guys'. My rear driver blinker works fine during the day, but whenever it's night it doesn't blink. The light stays lit the entire time. If I attempt to use the blinker I get a fast blink on the instrument panel.

They've replaced the entire taillight a few weeks ago and are going to do the same thing again once they can get one in stock.

Call me crazy, but I don't think that's going to fix the issue. The issue is definitely related to the lights being on, but I have no idea what to tell them to check.

Anyone have something similar happen?
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Usually hyperblink is caused by not enough resistance. It’s meant to alert you that your blinker bulb is out.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Big Bend decided to play a round of 'stump the service guys'. My rear driver blinker works fine during the day, but whenever it's night it doesn't blink. The light stays lit the entire time. If I attempt to use the blinker I get a fast blink on the instrument panel.

They've replaced the entire taillight a few weeks ago and are going to do the same thing again once they can get one in stock.

Call me crazy, but I don't think that's going to fix the issue. The issue is definitely related to the lights being on, but I have no idea what to tell them to check.

Anyone have something similar happen?
Update on this? My right rear signal seems faulty... Sometimes works, other times not (with hyper blink).
I have been messing around in ForScan however, but I dunno if it's related. Had an intermittent issue on the driver side as well yesterday. Hyper blink on both sides!

OP
OP

jmbuehler

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think there was a connection issue somewhere. I went through a car wash and it started working fine. Still had dealership replace it, no problems since.
Sorry - electrical stuff is the freaking worst.

Jimm74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm also having this issues on my 2022 Black Diamond, it just started about a month ago. Dealership was no help, they say they can't recreate it but I don't think they are spending more than a few mins on it. It's frustrating to say the least.
Sponsored