Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the ford rubber floor mats and was wondering if anyone has found an easy way to attach the rear floor mats to anything so they don’t fly out when the doors are off. Or do the weather tech mats attach to anything? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
DillyCrack

DillyCrack

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you ever figure any solutions out?
I had a few ideas, but decided to see what happens first. Have had the doors off twice this year and they haven’t blown around, probably was going 65 at most. Probably will try something eventually just for peace of mind.

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It isn't just the rear for me. It's also the front passenger. In the Jeep Wrangler, the rear mat is one piece and snaps down like the front. The front passenger has only 1 snap and almost blows out as well. I figure I will probably die trying to keep them in the Bronco will doing 55 on the highway.

@fordmotorcompany

This is just a terrible design, or at best, a half ass attempt.

I may try some velcro and see if that helps. I hate to go that route, but don't see another option after spending north of $250 for this set.

Buckarooski

Base
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was going about 55mph when my rear mats started to lift up. I ended up pulling over and throwing them all the way in the back.

I'm fine with whatever solution I just need some suggestions here. Velcro doesn't' sound too bad but I don't know how well it would stick to the carpet and rubber pieces.

Definitely agree it was a Miss by Ford on this one.

Sponsored