First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m heading to NH for off rodeo on Monday and then to VT for the rest of the week. I wanted to get my ARB fridge mounted and wired, and I needed the interior space for a cooler of oysters for our hosts in VT. I also had to wire the fridge to the battery. I started off removing one rear seat, then my neighbor happened to have a nice piece of plywood 26” wide that worked perfect for a full front half platform. It took a couple hours to measure and cut. I’m pleased with how it came out. I will be adding some tiedown points on the left side. I swapped the black tote out for a roller bag so I can fit the oyster cooler in the back and camp chairs in between.
Ford Bronco Rear half platform on 2 door 4B78CC89-97CB-4F34-AF5E-674AEC273BFA
Ford Bronco Rear half platform on 2 door image
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m heading to NH for off rodeo on Monday and then to VT for the rest of the week. I wanted to get my ARB fridge mounted and wired, and I needed the interior space for a cooler of oysters for our hosts in VT. I also had to wire the fridge to the battery. I started off removing one rear seat, then my neighbor happened to have a nice piece of plywood 26” wide that worked perfect for a full front half platform. It took a couple hours to measure and cut. I’m pleased with how it came out. I will be adding some tiedown points on the left side. I swapped the black tote out for a roller bag so I can fit the oyster cooler in the back and camp chairs in between.
Came out great!