First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Yaris, 2016 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It looks pretty good to me. Definitely better than a 2-door Wrangler.
1594742568325.png

Looks like an ARB fridge in the cargo area, which fits with room to spare. Those are about a foot wide.

You should find some pictures of the Base interior and send them over ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me, or does the area I highlighted in green, look kind of like a retractable curtain that mounts to the top side rails - separating the cargo area from the cab?
02E5AAC4-A654-4639-ACAE-E8B2FE442D29.jpg
I remember hearing about a shade top... Was it in the leaked options post?

WkndEpic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the rear seat (on a 4dr) will recline? Traveling long distances with my little ones in the backseat, even a small amount of recline makes a huge difference in their comfort.

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
29AD5591-568A-4CDE-AB79-6D63D5327C6C.jpeg
Picture of the four door with the flaps to fold flat and this description from the Black Diamond about the 2 door rear seats folding flat, I am somewhat optimistic. I still want to see a 2 door with the seats laid flat in a picture, preferably with a tape measure next to it.
Good find. I keep going back and forth on 2D vs 4D but as the rear seat folds flat, I think I’ll go 2D. Screw the kids. They're limber and can handle it. Just need some available Costco cargo space. I hope that the pull out platform/table will be there on the 2D

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Ultimate6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT8 Challenger, Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
See attached image from other thread. 4-door seats obviously fold flat and do not look removable. I would guess the same for the 2 door.
92E15C75-8873-490D-9C4A-48E40B70F71F.png
Unfortunately the 2 Door rear seats not only do not fold flat but they protrude about 6-8 inches above the rear cargo space.

Ford Bronco Rear seat and cargo area 1595285714381

I'm interested in how comfortable those rear seats really are.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately the 2 Door rear seats not only do not fold flat but they protrude about 6-8 inches above the rear cargo space.

1595285714381.png

I'm interested in how comfortable those rear seats really are.
It was confirmed in another thread by a forum member / Ford employee, that the 2-door WILL INDEED FOLD FLAT. The bottom must be flipped forward first, which was not done in the video that is screen capped here.

(The 4-door apparently has a different folding mechanism, wherein the bottom cushion collapsed down along with the rear, and it too folds flat. Not sure what level it ends up in relation to the rear cargo area.)

Though flat, they will apparently be raised above the floor in the cargo area a few inches as you mentioned. There is speculation that the slide out tray accessory would bring the heights near one another.

::EDIT::

Here it is:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...down-flat-they-fold-down-ramp.2095/post-69474

Last edited:

Father Time

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was confirmed in another thread by a forum member / Ford employee, that the 2-door WILL INDEED FOLD FLAT. The bottom must be flipped forward first, which was not done in the video that is screen capped here.

(The 4-door apparently has a different folding mechanism, wherein the bottom cushion collapsed down along with the rear, and it too folds flat. Not sure what level it ends up in relation to the rear cargo area.)

Though flat, they will apparently be raised above the floor in the cargo area a few inches as you mentioned. There is speculation that the slide out tray accessory would bring the heights near one another.

Here it is:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...down-flat-they-fold-down-ramp.2095/post-69474
Can we get a picture of the seats in the two-door folded flat? And I would love to know cargo dimensions for the two-door once the seats are completely down. Also it would be great to know if the entire floor in the back will be level in order to get an organized gear in there. I've been thinking about one of those "Decked" organizers that most people put in a truck bed...

Father Time

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Here it is:

I tried that link and it was not available anymore...

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Kinda curious that we didn't see much of anything of the cargo area... Besides the rollout bench.
Are the seats removable?
They do a split fold down... But we never see it.
I'll take a 2 door if the back seats come out!