First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TAcoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes more pic would be nice i too want to do this mod . If i every see my wild horse

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This looks really clean! Amazing work!

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nuked my back seats on my 2-Door and made a deck from wood to fit the contour. The deck fit just fine from the front to the back with out bolting down. Between the bolt tops, side seatbelt brackets and the rear tailgate lip it just fit level. Covered in a Lowes outdoor 5x7 rug cut down to fit. I have a working trapdoor that just needs just cut out that the carpet is still covering. Simple KISS design. Had to unbolt the speaker to get it through the back door.

Cheers,

HD
IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2675.JPG

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg
Very nice work!! Looks great

Sponsored

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nuked my back seats on my 2-Door and made a deck from wood to fit the contour. The deck fit just fine from the front to the back with out bolting down. Between the bolt tops, side seatbelt brackets and the rear tailgate lip it just fit level. Covered in a Lowes outdoor 5x7 rug cut down to fit. I have a working trapdoor that just needs just cut out that the carpet is still covering. Simple KISS design. Had to unbolt the speaker to get it through the back door.

Cheers,

HD
IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2675.JPG

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg
Nice job...............here is my 2 door mod:

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Solid work. Looks very professional.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The carpet was from Lowes for 27 bucks and the wood around $60. I had some 1" square aluminum tubing I used to reenforce the front and 1/2 seal square solid stock to strengthen the middle. The hinge for the trapdoor $14. All said and done less than $120. I am waiting for the summer to cut the carpet around the trap door since we will have rain for the next 6 months.

This is just a resting in platform that is supported in the front on the foot wells with another two pieces of wood covered with the carpet and using the bolts that stick up, back of the lip by the door along with the two side seatbelt brackets on the sides. No wobble and almost press fit it.

Cheers,

HD
Looks like it would be great for Dogs (y)

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone have a picture of the back of a 2 door with the rear seats laid down as flat as possible?

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Cheers,

HD
IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2675.JPG

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

Cheers,

HD
IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2675.JPG

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg
really great work. I am considering doing this once I get my 2 door. I am relly wishing for a tray that can slide out of the rear gate. I think they make them for truck beds.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hippydrome

Hippydrome

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender NAS D90, 1995
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Rear Seat Delete, DIY Platform 2-Door IMG_2699

This is the fit of the back mat for the 4-door bronco in my 2-door. The fit is just right to the contour of the back. I added it to have an area that I can put wet muddy stuff from hunting and fishing. The part by the tail gate still has some memory from the shipping and will flatten out just fine once some heat hits it.

Cheers,

HD

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Rear Seat Delete, DIY Platform 2-Door IMG_2699

This is the fit of the back mat for the 4-door bronco in my 2-door. The fit is just right to the contour of the back. I added it to have an area that I can put wet muddy stuff from hunting and fishing. The part by the tail gate still has some memory from the shipping and will flatten out just fine once some heat hits it.

Cheers,

HD
This looks so clean, keep posting! My two nerds are eyeballing me, worried about their inheritance;)

Broncadonk MKG

Black Diamond
First Name
Mikayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone have a picture of the back of a 2 door with the rear seats laid down as flat as possible?
I’m happy to take pics and measurements if you still want, but they lay down completely flat at a 90 degree angle, the problem is they are mounted to sit on top of the floor pan, not flush like with other vehicles. So there’s a +/- 5 inch difference between the folded seatback and the floor.

Broncadonk MKG

Black Diamond
First Name
Mikayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m really glad I found your thread. Amazing work. I have been holding out… too lazy to go through the effort of making my own, too cheap to settle for Goose Gear and want to wait to see what else surfaces in the market. But now I think I’m going to make my own 50/50 seat delete, and add a hinge to the front that folds out an extended piece upon moving the passenger seat forward, to use when I want to use it as a sleeping platform. I know the 2dr wasn’t the wisest decision, being a 6’ tall woman with bad hips and back isn’t the best prerequisite for cramped vehicle camping. But I’m also stubborn and refused to opt for the 4dr out of spite 🤷🏼‍♀️

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m happy to take pics and measurements if you still want, but they lay down completely flat at a 90 degree angle, the problem is they are mounted to sit on top of the floor pan, not flush like with other vehicles. So there’s a +/- 5 inch difference between the folded seatback and the floor.
So it doesn’t lay flat with the trunk area for hauling stuff (bags of mulch and such)?
Sponsored