Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys. I have a 2 door badlands Sasquatch that I want to lift with fox coilovers. I know I will need new upper control arms but how necessary are upgraded rear trailing arms? I found the Camburg kit that just comes with the coilovers and UCAs but just wondering if I should budget for trailing arms as well. I think the coilovers net around 3” of lift over Sasquatch. Also plan to put 37s.
Sponsored

ScumbagTakumi

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AE86 Corolla (S2K SWAP), 08 Acura MDX AKA THE GOAT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys. I have a 2 door badlands Sasquatch that I want to lift with fox coilovers. I know I will need new upper control arms but how necessary are upgraded rear trailing arms? I found the Camburg kit that just comes with the coilovers and UCAs but just wondering if I should budget for trailing arms as well. I think the coilovers net around 3” of lift over Sasquatch. Also plan to put 37s.
I think it is a case of you do not need them, but you probably should. I have noticed a little more wheel hop at just under 2" of lift in the back with 37s, and I know for a fact the stock arms are limiting articulation by a boatload, so if not now, definitely do them eventually. Those Fox 2..5s do around 2.5" of lift on the back of a Sasquatch 2 Door so it should not be much worse than what I got going on, but if you plan to really wheel it, it is definitely something I would budget for in the course of the build. I have a manual so it is a lot more prevalent than it would be in an auto since my feet are probably not as smooth as a computer-controlled torque converter, but any wheel hop is definitely a bad time for anything in the drivetrain.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only if you want to keep both rear tires on the ground more often.
Sponsored