indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Didn't say they couldn' t survive but for a 2021 vehicle that I will be paying over 50k for, it's a disappointment for sure. My car is 15 years old, my kids and pets have literally not had to deal without rear vents in their lifetime. It's going backwards that's bothering me.

But thanks for your thoughts.
Good reason then to spend 30k for a base model Bronco.

A friend of my kid got in our car, pointed at the door and asked "What's that for?". I said it's a new feature that allows you to crank the window up and down, to the exact height you want, and also get some exercise in the process. :)
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good reason then to spend 30k for a base model Bronco.

A friend of my kid got in our car, pointed at the door and asked "What's that for?". I said it's a new feature that allows you to crank the window up and down, to the exact height you want, and also get some exercise in the process. :)
Variable speed windows.

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haha I’m happy to pay full price as long as the design doesn’t BLOW....ha. Get it? I’ll see myself out...

Dad joke approved.
Ford Bronco Rear vents for A/C Air Conditioning in 4 Door Bronco Are Located Under Front Seats tenor

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Didn't say they couldn' t survive but for a 2021 vehicle that I will be paying over 50k for, it's a disappointment for sure. My car is 15 years old, my kids and pets have literally not had to deal without rear vents in their lifetime. It's going backwards that's bothering me.

But thanks for your thoughts.
This ^ It's not a deal breaker. I just find it odd/little irritating when it's something that is kind of standard now on most vehicles that its not there. Hell my Mazda6 has it, and the direct competitor the wrangler has it.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tricky part will be making sure it doesn't make any annoying air "leak" sounds. I'll 3D print the vents too if need be.

Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Best look I've seen at the rear floor AC / heat air vents in the 4 door Bronco.

Ford Bronco Rear vents for A/C Air Conditioning in 4 Door Bronco Are Located Under Front Seats tenor

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, telling the wife I need to buy a 3d printer now so I can make an adapter to slide over and connect to "The Noggle" we use for our dogs in the backseat.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DISCLAIMER: This doesn't mean I won't get a Bronco, just that as a future consumer would hope they consider this for 2021 or later

We all know the complaints we've had about the rear floor vents. (Water getting in them, food, small toys, coins, etc) They'll lack proper cooling in the back of the vehicle.
I understand these are pre-production units we've been seeing, however I still wish that they would either add or replace the floor vents with a console or side vent.
We understand these are off-road SUVs with removable roofs, but those of us in arid states (AZ,TX,NM,UT etc) know that in the hot summers you don't want to roll down your windows when the heat is 100+ and some remember back in the 90s with being in a back seat of a vehicle without rear console or side vents trying to get air from the front seat. This is also 2020/21 when the direct competitor to the Bronco HAS rear console vents.

If anything I do hope Ford thinks of rear passengers (No matter if they're kids, adults, or pets) in hot environments and either moves or adds console vents.
And hell then they can give it their tag line "We're Listening"

I made my peace, see y'all in the roads and trails in our Broncos next year!

Deleted member 3063

DISCLAIMER: This doesn't mean I won't get a Bronco, just that as a future consumer would hope they consider this for 2021 or later

We all know the complaints we've had about the rear floor vents. (Water getting in them, food, small toys, coins, etc) They'll lack proper cooling in the back of the vehicle.
I understand these are pre-production units we've been seeing, however I still wish that they would either add or replace the floor vents with a console or side vent.
We understand these are off-road SUVs with removable roofs, but those of us in arid states (AZ,TX,NM,UT etc) know that in the hot summers you don't want to roll down your windows when the heat is 100+ and some remember back in the 90s with being in a back seat of a vehicle without rear console or side vents trying to get air from the front seat. This is also 2020/21 when the direct competitor to the Bronco HAS rear console vents.

If anything I do hope Ford thinks of rear passengers (No matter if they're kids, adults, or pets) in hot environments and either moves or adds console vents.
And hell then they can give it their tag line "We're Listening"

I made my peace, see y'all in the roads and trails in our Broncos next year!
I still miss front vent windows, sigh.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally still baffled by this and I have to believe there's an engineering mole(get it?) from Toyota who refuses to innovate and is sabotaging the Bronco.

FYI - Others and I will be 3D printing and jerry-rigging solutions for this...taking the means of production back, lol

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I agree with you, I also like the poster's idea about rerouting it to cool my balls.
Taint. MY balls will be lifted catching a cool breeze from the dash vents.
Sponsored