First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Either things break at -4°, or someone tried to pry their way into my Bronco last night. I’m leaning towards the latter since I was parked at a hotel last night.

The window seems to roll up fine until the last 20% or so, then it appears to “pop out” of its channel and ends up looking like this. I can push inward on the window as it’s rolling up and that allows it to close properly.

So what do we think? Did something break? Will this fix itself when I drive somewhere warmer? Can I fix this myself somehow? Really hoping warranty covers this if something did indeed break.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and expertise!
Ford Bronco Rear Window Pops Out When Rolling Up 25664E2E-5E41-404E-9A4D-5F8B6EA2444B

FAE3CFD2-B176-44C8-A2D8-E2F8A6F40348.jpeg
Sponsored

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My only concern is why go through that window on a soft top. You can just take of a side window and maybe open a door somehow. Have not tried it but I have a soft top and have always been concerned about bad people. Anyways, could be something fell out of alignment on the actual tracks for the window. I would take it to a dealer.... warranties are a great thing.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trim piece along bottom on the window isnt alligned with the front window trim piece. Another symptom instead of a cause
Sponsored