First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2022 Z51 Corvette, 2023 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I was spending some time today getting familiar with the new beast. Was looking at the rear window washer nozzle and thought "That looks like it is pointing up instead of down or sideways or whatever way it's supposed be. Lets try it and see." Started the Bronco and tried it and yup, shot straight up on the roof! I'm thinking that is not what Ford had in mind for the correct operation. Somebody send me a picture of what direction it is supposed to be facing. It is mounted on a rubber wedge so I don't know if the whole piece needs to be turned or just the nozzle piece turned on the rubber block. Looks like it has a nut to loosen on the inside of the glass. A little miss on the quality control.
Ford Bronco Rear window washer nozzle window washer
Sponsored

OP
OP
Liftednewbie

Liftednewbie

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2022 Z51 Corvette, 2023 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picture is from above looking down.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I was spending some time today getting familiar with the new beast. Was looking at the rear window washer nozzle and thought "That looks like it is pointing up instead of down or sideways or whatever way it's supposed be. Lets try it and see." Started the Bronco and tried it and yup, shot straight up on the roof! I'm thinking that is not what Ford had in mind for the correct operation. Somebody send me a picture of what direction it is supposed to be facing. It is mounted on a rubber wedge so I don't know if the whole piece needs to be turned or just the nozzle piece turned on the rubber block. Looks like it has a nut to loosen on the inside of the glass. A little miss on the quality control.
Ford Bronco Rear window washer nozzle window washer
Yup - that’s bass ackward!
Should be an easy fix as you already noted.
Sponsored