Sponsored

Rear windows rolling down by themselves?

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone else notice...that the rear windows will just roll down? It's happened 3 times now and seemingly by themselves.
Also. The headlights switch is at the perfect place to be brushed by your knee as your getting into or out of your bronco.
Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I had the same thing happen on my F250, can’t remember what it’s called, technical term. On the key fob (which sucks) if you hold down one of the buttons it’ll roll the windows down. I’m always laying down, crouching etc for work and I’d come out to my truck and the windows would be down, same at home playing with kids. There is a setting you can change in the info screen that turns it off. Sorry, but I can’t remember what it’s called.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...-i-open-or-close-the-windows-with-my-key-fob/

It’s a cool feature but it really should be turned off when vehicle leaves the factory, I got lucky all my stuff wasn’t stolen on job sites. Like I said you can turn it off, it’s in the info screen on dash.

i found it...

CE8D00BA-F21B-4496-B51C-F0C78E49523B.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ggerobb

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmm interesting. It's happened while driving each time and I think the key fob may have been in my pocket? I'll have to test this, thanks cornbred

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can reset the windows by opening them and hold the button for 5 seconds after is is open, then close and do the same thing, hold for 5 seconds after it is closed and that should reset them.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone else notice...that the rear windows will just roll down? It's happened 3 times now and seemingly by themselves.
Also. The headlights switch is at the perfect place to be brushed by your knee as your getting into or out of your bronco.
Hey there. Can you send over a private message with some more details on your window situation along with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to see what I can do to assist!

Azchuy

Big Bend
First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had my rear window behind the driver roll down as i was driving on the interstate. No ideas why it happenned, but only happenned once.
Sponsored