Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m a dirt mountain build! 8/6 blend two door hard top. It does say no recalls for me at this time however
603DAAEC-62EA-4729-92F5-676482F9D0CB.png
Exploding…..but I want to be pumped though

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really glad I got pushed to '22 model -

Am sure all of those will be perfect

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And to thank, I literally just got a built email this morning at 3:30 am. Expected delivery date 10/23-10/29. I guess we will see if it goes back to Dirt mountain or not :cautious:
Looks like you are a 07-15, you may have just snuck out of this recall!

Sponsored

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"....in all liklihood . . ." Is not too likely, Eh!?
there is nothing certain or likely or common or expected or reliable anymore with this vehicle!
I was basing my statement off of my experiences as a ford dealership tech. I didn’t see name but someone commented about why look up the info no for an advanced notice? And from a dealership point of view, if I run your vin in the ford system, oasis, and it shows up then it can’t be sold until fixed

brettf22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Woo-hoo for 7/16 blend!! oh wait, I was a late rotation and didn't get built until the 19th ... and of course have been sitting for 2.5 months. I was expecting a built e-mail sometime next week, but I'm guessing this means I'll see it next year instead of this year?

"patiently" waiting for more info.
@mcalpal, some hope could be on the horizon. @VGK_Fan reported he got his “built” email yesterday. His rotation number is 180 in front of mine, and I’m a mere 2 in front of yours. So, fingers crossed.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@mcalpal, some hope could be on the horizon. @VGK_Fan reported he got his “built” email yesterday. His rotation number is 180 in front of mine, and I’m a mere 2 in front of yours. So, fingers crossed.
And for what it's worth, the website said there were no recalls on my 7/19 build. Fingers crossed indeed!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was basing my statement off of my experiences as a ford dealership tech. I didn’t see name but someone commented about why look up the info no for an advanced notice? And from a dealership point of view, if I run your vin in the ford system, oasis, and it shows up then it can’t be sold until fixed
Thanks, good to know how the system works. This is a disappointing setback for those of us who had July builds in the time frame of the airbag recall, and now not only have to wait for the MIC replacement, but an airbag replacement ad well!

BTW, how does this happen that the airbag wasn't "folded" right? Is that an installation error in the Ford factory, or was the airbag assembled improperly at the airbag factory!

Sponsored

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, thats fun. My vehicle, was built July 22 in a July 18-Aug 17 recall. Its in MIC Purgatory. When it gets its new MIC roof this month, will it
A) be delivered to me right away
B) be delivered to the dealer, who will hold it until replacing the air bag
C) will it be held in Dirt Mountain Purgatory II, awaiting airbag replacement at the factory.
When I saw the post this morning, I checked in with my dealer (more to let them know I knew than to get info). I'm an 8/2 DM no-updates 2 door. This is what they said back: "I think it is good that you are looking at it that way as to not add further disappointment in the vehicles arrival. If your unit has any recalls we will address them when it arrives. I looked at the status this morning but see what you are seeing. The vehicle has been produced but no further updates as to transportation eta. I will keep you posted or you are welcome to check back periodically." [emphasis mine]

Looks like it will at least be transported, then recall-fixed locally. Maybe I can arrange a visit.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BTW, how does this happen that the airbag wasn't "folded" right? Is that an installation error in the Ford factory, or was the airbag assembled improperly at the airbag factory!
You know what they are going to say... "because of quality control issues that have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.... we want to see you out on the trail soon, but it has to be safe. We're making your Bronco the safest vehicle possible so you can enjoy the outdoors..." blah blah blah.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
and the hits just keep on coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.