First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only people with ford motor company access like technicians, service writers and managers and sales department can get onto oasis.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Talked to my dealer. Even when our Bronco's get released from Dirt Mountain and shipped to the dealer, they can't sell it to us until the recall is fixed. I tap out. Walked out with an Explorer King Ranch. My 8/5 build WT is theirs to do what they would like. Used it to negotiate below MSRP on the Explorer. I also looked at other brands but Mark ups and availability is not favorable to getting good deals. Everything is above MSRP.

I could not stomach a Dirt Mountain 2.0. Best to all the Forum Members.. I wish you all the best.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford should thank all MY21 customers for taking part in the Bronco beta testing program.

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there a place on this site or elsewhere on the web to look up TSBs from Ford for our Broncos? I mean for free without having to pay for a subscription?

Keithc

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Charger RT, 1970 Chevelle, 1965 FFR Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Talked to my dealer. Even when our Bronco's get released from Dirt Mountain and shipped to the dealer, they can't sell it to us until the recall is fixed. I tap out. Walked out with an Explorer King Ranch. My 8/5 build WT is theirs to do what they would like. Used it to negotiate below MSRP on the Explorer. I also looked at other brands but Mark ups and availability is not favorable to getting good deals. Everything is above MSRP.

I could not stomach a Dirt Mountain 2.0. Best to all the Forum Members.. I wish you all the best.
I think I’m about to do the same thing. I’m so over this fiasco.
does Ford expect us to be happy to take delivery of a 21 model in 22? Who’s gonna take that depreciation hit. Not Ford. I’ve got my eye on something else.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I’m about to do the same thing. I’m so over this fiasco.
does Ford expect us to be happy to take delivery of a 21 model in 22? Who’s gonna take that depreciation hit. Not Ford. I’ve got my eye on something else.
Can you put a soft top on an Exploder? Of course, that's helping the very company that's very much pissing me off now....

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DATE: October 4, 2021

TO: All U.S. Ford and Lincoln Dealers

SUBJECT:
NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Advance Notice -
Compliance Recall 21C23
Certain 2021 Model Year Bronco Front Passenger Air Bag Replacement

AFFECTED VEHICLES

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 7.43.54 AM.jpg

Affected Build Dates: July 18, 2021 through August 17, 2021

Affected vehicles are identified in OASIS and FSA VIN Lists.

REASON FOR THIS COMPLIANCE RECALL
Some of the affected vehicles may not conform to the requirements specified by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 208 Occupant Protection. The front passenger air bag may have been incorrectly folded during manufacturing. Incorrect folding may cause improper deployment of the airbag, increasing the risk of occupant injury during a crash.

SERVICE ACTION
DO NOT DEMONSTRATE OR DELIVER any new in-stock vehicles involved in this compliance recall. A complete Dealer Bulletin will be provided to dealers during 4th quarter of 2021 when parts ordering information and repair instructions will be available to support this compliance recall.

IMPORTANT: Dealers should open a Repair Order (RO) only when a full dealer bulletin is published. Opening an RO against an Awareness or Advance Notice will result in warranty rejections against a recall.

CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION
Owners of record will be notified via first-class mail after repair instructions and parts ordering information have been provided to dealers.

whooohooo...sorry everyone not being a jerk but my Build date is Aug 21 so just missed and no delay my Bronco is in transit and my old car is sold..

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes, thank you - my build date was 8/16 - so I just made it (SMH)/what I don't understand, however, is why this is the first time I am hearing this? You would think this warrants some type of communication from Ford to the customers.
They have to run the information through NHTSA and actually produce individual recall letters, where dealers get a generic advance warning sent to their portal. Two very different processes and it’s the way it’s always been done.

Sponsored

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On the bright side, maybe I’ll get more honest quotes down the road when I look to swap out the roast dash surround with that of a black FE. It won’t have an unknown labor premium tacked onto it.
So, let me know when you are ready to do this, as I will be looking for the roast surround for my dash, if mine even shows up this year. Sheesh...

Bronco Snow Dog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2009 GT500, 2018 POS Forester
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How many are we talking?

Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
only the ones racing over dirt hill affected LOL

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford recall check says my VIN is clean, but my blend is 20 July, so it should be affected...?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A little additional detail; as some of you know I have been tracking other VINs as I come across the data/window stickers. So I happened to have a 08/06 Blend date first edition VIN and my 08/05 Blend date OBX VIN to compare with regards to the recall.

Neither have been "released" and both are pending in PALSAPP with no destination data. As far as the Recall goes, the 08/06 (seq 6014) vehicle has been identified as a recall bronco (1FMDE5FP9MLA20185) and my 08/05 (seq 5142) bronco has been identified as NOT a recall bronco (1 FMDE5CP2MLA76299).

Just thought that was an interesting data point showing that you don't have to be delivered in order to have your Bronco identified as a recall Bronco. It also suggests that NOT all 07/19-08/17 Broncos will need the airbag replaced.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.