Tiresmoke410

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco, 16 F250, 66 F250, 68 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Chapman ford in Marysville Ohio was awesome. I got my bronco with price protection in tact. No fees and no ADM. Just 36 bucks for a plate and 7% sales tax on top of msrp of 31500. I was out the door in just 10 minutes of paperwork. That is how a dealer keeps or makes a loyal customer.

Ordered in June 2021 and was convinced my low profit order was going to get pushed to 23M. And I was really struggling with the idea of loosing price protection.

To my surprise it was scheduled for a Sept Sept 5 build week. It was originally mid August but got pushed twice. It shipped quickly once built and showed up in Ohio before I knew it. Literally. My dealer had some trouble contacting me so it sat for several days untill they finally got thru to me. My fault. Not the dealer.

It is very enjoyable to drives. Smooth over bumps. It's small size makes it nimble compared to my f250 and down right sporty compared to the town car it replaced. Everything is relative! Clutch feels great and shifting is smooth with very positives throws.
Ford Bronco Received 2dr 7spd just in time 20220919_204426
Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice, my 2 dr manual base arrives in the next couple of weeks.

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congratulations, and Awesome!
Sponsored