First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Marketing is the correct team. There are many threads on the process. It’s very late in the game now… but you’d most certainly need to start with them.

Here’s a good place to start reading:

https://www.bronco6g.com/update-from-ford-about-dealers-converting-bronco-reservations-unexpectedly/

So, this is kind of complicated, because the are two ways for a dealer to handle a customer who wants to wait for MY22, and the preferred method (for various reasons) is to convert and code the order Priority 99… which gets you into the system and saves your place in line. When MY22 order opens, you’ll modify your place-holder order for the MY22 options.

So, you may have just found evidence that your dealer did exactly what you requested… but if you want answers, you’ll need to start with them.
Thanks

ManOfValor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the same Die Cast Models after Dealer converted my order without my consent as well. Wondering if I should open and give to kids to play, or this may have some value in the future. Anybody willing to give me their real Bronco in exchange? 3 for 1, very good deal. First come first serve!

Sponsored

caseylross

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had my reservation converted to order without my consent and emailed Mike Levine several times. Haven't received one yet but I hope I do.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well it looks like my dealer converted my reservation with my knowing it, but without me knowing it if that makes sense. He sent me an email telling me Ford was telling dealers to convert them to orders even if you wanted to wait till MY22. Anyone else been told that, I'm calling anyways.

Update...I called Ford and told that my reservation has to be turn into a build at some point, and I will probably be getting a build date email very soon followed by a VIN. I told her I didn't place the order, but that the dealership did. She suggested that I talk to my dealer.

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had my reservation converted to order without my consent and emailed Mike Levine several times. Haven't received one yet but I hope I do.
I think to receive the toys AND to fix the problem you have to call Ford marketing directly and tell them your dealer converted without your consent. They then do a manual process (mine took a month) to move your timestamp to a NEW reservation that you'll have to make at a different dealer. If you have not done all this, I don't think you'll get anything.

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Very nice and I except to get one as I had not one but 2 dealerships early convert. I had an early FE TIME STAMP and was told by a Bronco call center supervisor, after they closed the help line down that I may have had the very last my21 order placed. The department manager mentioned my case the trials I had gone through during their daily preshift huddle. They were intentionally looking for me to call and I have called daily for 3 week as they asked me too. Finally I called and realized that he bronco rsvp number had been shit down so I called the general ford help line who before I finished my name confirmed my name and a waited their manager to come speak to me. They really f’ed up big time but in the end made it right

Got this in the mail today....

Ford Bronco Received Bronco family diecast models from Ford for converting reservation without consent IMG_6682 (2).JPG

Ford Bronco Received Bronco family diecast models from Ford for converting reservation without consent IMG_6682 (2).JPG

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Very nice and I except to get one as I had not one but 2 dealerships early convert. I had an early FE TIME STAMP and was told by a Bronco call center supervisor, after they closed the help line down that I may have had the very last my21 order placed. The department manager mentioned my case the trials I had gone through during their daily preshift huddle. They were intentionally looking for me to call and I have called daily for 3 week as they asked me too. Finally I called and realized that he bronco rsvp number had been shit down so I called the general ford help line who before I finished my name confirmed my name and a waited their manager to come speak to me. They really f’ed up big time but in the end made it right

Got this in the mail today....

Sponsored

BajaBob

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone in Michigan received this package or does anyone who received it know where it is being shipped from? Thanks!

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone in Michigan received this package or does anyone who received it know where it is being shipped from? Thanks!
Mine was mailed from Erie, CO

NVBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it looks like my dealer converted my reservation with my knowing it, but without me knowing it if that makes sense. He sent me an email telling me Ford was telling dealers to convert them to orders even if you wanted to wait till MY22. Anyone else been told that, I'm calling anyways.

Update...I called Ford and told that my reservation has to be turn into a build at some point, and I will probably be getting a build date email very soon followed by a VIN. I told her I didn't place the order, but that the dealership did. She suggested that I talk to my dealer.
This is exactly what they told me as well. They told me to call and ask for my order sheet to be e-mailed first. Said to not mention the order date and see if it's the same as what I ordered. Basically they showed an order date of 2/25 and my dealer never contact me until 3/19, THE LAST DAY!!, to "convert my order". I'm super curious on how this will actually affect my Bronco order.

Johnnycab

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also received the die cast set and the $100 card. The debit card is the way Ford is returning your $100 reservation deposit. The reason I received mine was my original reservation/ order was canceled due to what my dealer called a “glitch” in the system. Had to place another $100 reservation before they could re-order. I still have my original 6/14 time stamp but have yet to receive an email from Ford with a build date. Ordered a base 2 door with a stick and zero options so I’m a little curious to why I haven’t heard from them. I just sit and patiently wait.
Sponsored